Recent content by zacho

1. zacho

Anglesey - October 2nd

It looks great, have been round as a passenger. Can't wait, should suit our cars. I'm aiming to be there around 7:45 ish, how about you? Didnt get a garage but would have asked if you wanted to share one at £15 each had i found out earlier! Next time though mate. Cars all set now. See you in...
  2. zacho

Anglesey - October 2nd

Yea man looking forward haha! No i did consider it but thought i'd just read up on what i could and get near to the front on the sighting laps to check out the lines etc then just take it steady to get into it.. are you doing it? Did you get a garage? Fingers crossed for the weather
  3. zacho

Anglesey - October 2nd

I'm booked on this Marc, first trackday for me also mate!
  4. zacho

Evo triangle

Awesome day lads! Great to meet everyone, sweet cars and some variety. Definatly up for doing this again sometime!
  5. zacho

Evo triangle

Hey i might be able to make this, which Plas yn dre pub is it you are meeting at? I searched and it came up with one in bala and one in llanrwst. Cheers
  6. zacho

Front a tow eye hooks

Mebz Ricky11 Berg SamDC5 Reggie91 gaza4 masterjedijay Ryanj1993 ollieh17 luke20vt Chombi Zacho I'm interested, Thanks
  7. zacho

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Received, many thanks!
  8. zacho

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Just sent the extra £1.35 for option 3. 2 stickers please! Hope i'm in time, only just seen the update. Thanks and fair play for sorting this..
  9. zacho

DC5 Cargo/Boot net - Group Buy (People on list please confirm by the 5th March as we shall be buying

Great, thanks! This looks like a relaxing bit of kit, the little things..
  10. zacho

DC5 Cargo/Boot net - Group Buy (People on list please confirm by the 5th March as we shall be buying

I'd like to join this if it's still possible? If not then i'd happily take someones place if they decide to drop out..
  11. zacho

Toyo or bridgestone?

I had t1r tyres on my civic and dc2, got RE050s on my dc5 to replace the budgets it came with from import, which although on a different chassis feel like a step up from the t1r, stiffer sidewall, seem to last longer and better grip in both wet and dry. Seems to take longer to warm the RE050s up...
  12. zacho

Track rod ends

When i was looking myself last year i ended up buying geniune honda. Read a couple of reviews on the hardrace wearing out over a year or two, and a lot of the sets sold on ebay claim to fit the dc5 but are actually for the ep3.. The hardrace may do you well but i wanted peace of mind, and...
  13. zacho

wheel fitment

Is yours lowered? This is a set up i'm looking into myself for the near future, i've got spoon lowering springs on oem shocks.
  14. zacho

Speedometer Jumping

Otherwise it could be your vehicle speed sensor, located on top of your gearbox. Had that problem with mine. Have you knocked it at all fitting/removing engine mounts, airbox, heatshield etc..?