Recent content by Zero7

1. Z

Wind noise

Have you noticed the age of this post :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
  2. Z

Request from FD2-Owners.com

Can not seem to register on this site, anyone else notice the same problem?
  3. Z

I feel Gutted......

My wife shead a few tears when my DC5 went of the drive, I was pretty low for a while too..
  4. Z

Bimta mileage cert

somone who was looking at my car when I was selling it got very hung up about it not havig a BIMTA certificate, :? Not sure why as not realy important, there are far more important docs you should be looking for
  5. Z

Goodyear F1 GSD3's Vs Goodyear F1 Asymmetric's?

Got the Asymmetric on my EVO and they are stunning.... Just done a millbrook driving day today and could not fault them.
  6. Z

DC5 or DC2 for Track?

Not seen the article or sepc but that seems expensive for a DC2... :?
  7. Z

DC5 or DC2 for Track?

Hi Paul: Thanks for your feedback, that's exactly the unbiased viewpoint I was looking for, I think my mind is pretty much made up, it's going to be a DC2, cheaper outlay and hopefully cheaper running costs. Your brakes were bloody fantastic, I think I was one of the first few that had them...
  8. Z

DC5 or DC2 for Track?

I did think you were going to slam him :o
  9. Z

DC5 or DC2 for Track?

Poor bloke, could have been down to the driving rather than the 5 handling better than the 2.
  10. Z

DC5 or DC2 for Track?

I'm going to be getting a dedicated weekend / Track car, It will be stripped and roll gaged, which makes for the better track car the DC2 or DC5, I have owned both for road, and found the DC2 a little more planted at the back. anyone driven both on track.
  11. Z

New Car

Hey Griff.... To say she was over the moon was an understatement, I'll coming up to VP in it next week weather permitng. Have you modded the TEG yet :?: Not me having a play with the scoob, it would have been a lad who lives on my estate, he has a P1 and his mate a blue 2 door Type R. SOTC...
  12. Z

New Car

Dan, CSL will ahve to wait for another year I'm afraid.... how's the NSX :!:
  13. Z

New Car

Hi Kirps, I thought you were on hols or something, sent you an e-mail. Also got Nav a private plate to go with it, S200 NAV. She has no idea it's sitting in the garage, as far as she know's it's the BMW 530 auto for her as I've got the scooby :wink: She comes back from France tomorrow so...
  14. Z

New Car

Well, just couldn't live without VTEC in the family so picked this up for the misses last week, she is in France and does not know it's sitting in the garage waiting for her.... Can't wiat for 600 miles to come up so I can VTEC it. :lol: