Wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this particular car? Seems to be a fresh import. Tia

Wicked13

Did a quick reg search, it was first registered with the DVLA in September 2021 so it would’ve been imported not long before then I would’ve thought. The last V5C was issued at the same time. That’s all I’ve got though, is there anything specific you wanted to find out about?
Thinking of possibly buying it, just wanted to make sure it hadn’t got a bad history or anything. Thank you

EthanTEG

Thinking of possibly buying it, just wanted to make sure it hadn’t got a bad history or anything. Thank you
They should have the auction sheet from when it was imported, that’ll tell you if it has had any repairs done to it. If you want to find out about it’s history since being imported it’s worth doing a history check if you’re seriously interested in buying it.
Where is it up for sale out of interest?

Wicked13

They should have the auction sheet from when it was imported, that’ll tell you if it has had any repairs done to it. If you want to find out about it’s history since being imported it’s worth doing a history check if you’re seriously interested in buying it.
Where is it up for sale out of interest?
18k I think

EthanTEG

18k I think
If that’s within your budget and you’re conscious of getting a good example it would be worth getting in touch with Torque-GT. They have a tidy one in the showroom at the moment but if that one doesn’t take your fancy you could import one through them - that’s what I did. If you don’t mind the wait then that’s what I’d recommend.

Wicked13

If that’s within your budget and you’re conscious of getting a good example it would be worth getting in touch with Torque-GT. They have a tidy one in the showroom at the moment but if that one doesn’t take your fancy you could import one through them - that’s what I did. If you don’t mind the wait then that’s what I’d recommend.
Will do mate, thank you very much

Lemons

Advanced Member
You can't go wrong with Torque GT. Also unlike a lot of importers they underseal their cars.

You want to be doing a car vx check to find out about the history on Jap imports. It also has pics from any Japanese auctions including a copy of the auction sheet.