Search results

1. JordanSuth

Potential new owner

Adjust the throttle cable but make sure it's too tight. Just little adjustments. Plus my pedal still had play in it after but it tightened things up. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  2. JordanSuth

Potential new owner

Yeah me too. It's a shame as it was well priced. It seems to be complete hit or miss selling these cars at the moment. Hopefully it will settle in the next few years once there are less on the road. So many rusting away or being broken up at the moment. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  3. JordanSuth

Potential new owner

The lad who owned this was on the "Integra Type R Owners" Facebook page. Worth joining and using the search bar to find it. I think he tried selling in it privately but in the end got a good trade in price. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  4. JordanSuth

DC5 query on data check

I had the a CarVX done recently and it came up as a Type R. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  5. JordanSuth

Is this a bad buy?

Last place is the Integra Type R Owners Group on Facebook. Quite often they'll go up for sale there first. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  6. JordanSuth

Is this a bad buy?

You might just need to bide your time a little. DC5's don't come up for sale as regular as normal cars and the best examples do seem to go quick. A little patience and hopefully you'll get your dream car soon! Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  7. JordanSuth

Kpro

Most places will do a good deal if you get the car mapped at the same time. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  8. JordanSuth

Is this a bad buy?

Those rust repairs look the result of water leaks that were never attended to. That corner in the boot is where water would have been getting past the rear light seals and the main floor under the seats could well have been coming from the room seams. Seam sealer is awful on some of these cars...
  9. JordanSuth

Opinions on this DC5?

To be fair a good bodyshop could do a smart repair on that and blend it in with no issues. The problem is there is so many bad painters in the trade that people think it's impossible to paint match. It would be a good way to knock off a fair bit of cash. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  10. JordanSuth

Facelift Headlights

Legend, thanks for letting us know! Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  11. JordanSuth

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

Where about are you? I'm in Nairn. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  12. JordanSuth

Looks to be a leak behind engine, can anybody tell me what it can possibly be ?

I have this exact same issue. I've got a new gasket on order and I have some Hondbond left over from a previous job. I have the exact same oil collecting as you. 99% sure it's the rocker cover gasket/sealant. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  13. JordanSuth

Best mods to start off with?

Personally a good intake and free flowing exhuast will give the most gain for your money. After that you'll spend a lot of money on manifolds, TB's etc for very little gains but big money. I went for a Mugen intake and Fujitsubo RM-01A before getting my car fitted a KPro. Don't go chasing power...
  14. JordanSuth

E10 Fuel?

Yes, Shell V Power, momentum and Essos new Supreme are all 99 octane. I personally run V Power although I wouldn't mind running Esso to see if there's any difference. Everyone with a DC5 should be running 99 octane as that is what the car is mapped to run. Super unleaded fuels will stay at E5...
  15. JordanSuth

E10 Fuel?

Are you asking if E10 fuel would affect DC5's? Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  16. JordanSuth

Rocker Cover Painted by “PrOfEsSiOnAl” advice

It's not extreme heat but I think it's hot enough to damage paint if it's not been done properly. I'd imagine an external company did the rocker cover paint unless Honda had the facility at the factory. They would need a big oven for the wrinkle effect to cure properly. A bit like what they do...
  17. JordanSuth

Removing underseal

I've found brake cleaner is good for removing patches but overall it's a nightmare to remove it off the whole underneath. A lot of places of the USA have started using the dry icing technique (YouTube it). That might be for your best bet if you can find some local. If a car has been...
  18. JordanSuth

Rocker Cover Painted by “PrOfEsSiOnAl” advice

Reviews and bad press travels fast in the car world... It's failed pretty badly imo. There is clearly something wrong with the process or paint their using. Looks like it's been unable to deal with the heat. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  19. JordanSuth

Suspension Reviews:

OEM alignment for anyone. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  20. JordanSuth

Factory alignment

Pass. I'm not actually too sure. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk