Search results

1. VtecPaul

Lying up longer than expected, advice needed...

After 6 months you’re probably ok. Mine sits over winter for a similar duration although I do try to start her up, move her out of the garage and back in again if I get a chance. Might get a bit of starter motor “sneeze” that these cars are renowned for but otherwise should be good. Check...
  2. VtecPaul

Decisions

That sounds VERY cheap. I’d expect it to be a mess tbh. a fresh import will set you back between £12-14k now I think, more for a decent one. I see several for sale adverts for clean cars anywhere £10k upwards depending on spec, mileage, PFL/FL etc. will be up to you based on condition but for...
  3. VtecPaul

Do I need a suspension rebuild?

Ok, so a number of those bits are consumables, eg Tyres. Sounds like you need at least 2 replacements along with your spare. Those, if they are bad as suggested, just need to be replaced. You can easily inspect them yourself for low tread, cuts or damage. You absolutely can argue those with...
  4. VtecPaul

Do I need a suspension rebuild?

Hello! You might need to give some more details, from your post and images I’m not sure I can see what would make up the $5k’s worth of suspension parts.. (Unless I’m missing something!) Can you elaborate on what parts you’ve been quoted for and why they’re said to be needed? A lot of us on...
  5. VtecPaul

Rhino Lip help please

I’ve used the eBay cheap £7 lips with great results. Not fallen off yet!
  6. VtecPaul

Help finding what this is

Block it off with a rubber cap. As above, it’s the idle air assist valve connection which has clearly been removed from your car anyway.
  7. VtecPaul

MOT Advisories

Well at least you’ve eliminated that then. Sounds like you wanna have a crawl around underneath and have a good check. Or see if you can speak to the MOT garage and book in for the investigation.
  8. VtecPaul

MOT Advisories

Could it be rocker cover gasket? Common place to get a leak.
  9. VtecPaul

Indoor car cover advise please…

Nope. Not heated - just a double garage attached to the side of the house. Gets cold but not damp
  10. VtecPaul

Indoor car cover advise please…

I have a fantastic indoor cover. Car is in the garage all of the time but I have a small workshop in there too so I’m making a mess a lot of the time. It’s never caused me condensation, moisture or other issues at all :)
  11. VtecPaul

Silicon inlet breather pipe with 90 degree bend

Interested to hear response. I have black and a switch to red would be good!
  12. VtecPaul

Behind the Dash Fuel Gauge Wire

Not sure if it helps or not tbh, but this thread seems to list an Integra wiring for some blue connectors… https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-civic-del-sol-1992-2000-1/wiring-integra-gauge-cluster-310062/ It suggests yellow/white for fuel gauge on pin 14 of the 16 pin connector. I have no...
  13. VtecPaul

Aftermarket Steering wheel - SRS Light delete…

The resistor is normally inserted in the two connections on the airbag cable/connector. So you unplug the airbag, and then Insert the resistor into the connector to “fool” the car in believing the airbag is still present.
  14. VtecPaul

Air assist valve bypass delete

Only just ordered the bits but if it works out right total cost is about £8.
  15. VtecPaul

Panic not, I’ve just sourced the bits separately now - just std 3/8 NPT blank and some vac hose caps.
  16. VtecPaul

Anyone got a link to the cheaper kit? EBay link above seems dead now. Ta!
  17. VtecPaul

EP3 Fog Light Switch Install (Via Power Mirrors)

Sorry can’t help, mine works exactly as it should :)
  18. VtecPaul

PO217 Code Showing Help Please…

Glad you got it sorted. I’m changing my rad this week so I bet I’ll have the same problems!