Search results

1. R

Air assist valve bypass delete

How about a mapped car?
  2. R

What fuel do you use in your dc5?

Can I mix both fuels? Half unleaded half super?
  3. R

What fuel do you use in your dc5?

I used a normal unleaded £20 top up by accident would that cause any damage? Do I let it run low to half tank and top it up using v power? thanks
  4. R

Thank you mate
  5. R

Wow Red DC5 who’s is this?

I’m in love... But can not justify spending that! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254739367595
  6. R

Any links to a cheap kit in red would be fab
  7. R

My car hunts a bit until warmer on a cold start
  8. R

Are these worth investing in what car to pros of having it done? Does it make any improvements performance wise?
  9. R

New Member!

Looks absolutely stunning. What scooby is it from? I would like to fit one on mine as a finishing touch. Any kinks would be great and how difficulty was it to fit? Thank you
  10. R

New Member!

Gorgeous car! What front lip is that?
  11. R

2020 products to detail the car with?

What would be the best shampoo to use on the car? I usually use meguires but turtle wax have made a hybrid ceramic shampoo. So many brands to choose from! What shampoo do you guys think is the best for a white DC5? Also what spray wax etc is best to use soon as the car has been washed one that...
  12. R

RhinoLip Yes or No?

They look ok in my opinion. But have noticed they lose the shape of the curves of the bottom splitter when fitted. They make the car look a bit squarish losing the OEM splitter curvature. I might have to save up for a INGS or slam the car a bit more. For £35 posted one can not complain I suppose.
  13. R

RhinoLip Yes or No?

I was thinking of getting a subtle lip for the Teg. Has anyone got a pic of one fitted? what’s your opinions? I can not afford a ings one just yet. thanks
  14. R

A little bit of rust...

Sorted I thought it was worse than it was. T cut removed the rust stain. A little pin hole got the pain and blobbed it in. sorted looks bang on to be fair
  15. R

Behind rear bumper help

Just an update. What a difficult job. Angle grinder worked a treat and was the only way it was going to be removed.
  16. R

NEW FORUM STICKERS

Any updates on these TorqueGT?
  17. R

A little bit of rust...

Would a mobile chipsaway or anyone like that be able to just repair and blow it in?
  18. R

Titanium anyone ....

Sexy as mate!
  19. R

A little bit of rust...

Also how do I remove a little rust streak on the paintwork without sanding it down etc? Any life hacks? thanks again