Search results

1. Reggie91

New wheels

Yep. 8.5 et35 is fine for the fronts. The rears will need rolling. Max width on the rears without stupid camber and rolling the arches is 17x8 et45 with a 225 tyre.
  2. Reggie91

New wheels

They will poke out about 5mm more than before. I'm not too familiar with godspeed coilovers and how much adjustability you will have in terms of camber. But with about -3deg of camber on the front they should fit. You'll probably find fitment issues on the rear. You'll need to roll your rear...
  3. Reggie91

Fitting rear camber arms to facelift

Yeah had mine fitted at TGM and they cable tied mine too
  4. Reggie91

New TEG tomorrow

Congratulations bud. Think James has covered all the unique issues to the dc5. Other then that it's like any other car. Would be interesting too see what you're opinions are coming from an e46 M3. It's a car I've always wanted but the repair bills and potential major issues put me off
  5. Reggie91

Turbo DC5 - Does anyone know this car

Maybe replace it with another brace? I used to have a buddyclub P1 brace. Very rare bit of kit with only 10 made. Probably make a few quid
  6. Reggie91

Big Brake Kit Options

Do you happen to have pictures of the corrosion/condition of them after 5 years? I thought they had an annodised finish from the look of them. Have you tested them on track? What are the options for pads?
  7. Reggie91

Fair play to you for sorting all the issues out. Looks good now. FYI... The P1 strut is still on the wrong way around
  8. Reggie91

Wheel sizes, what works?

Depends on the tyre size. But assuming you go for 245's...It will fit the front but you'll need a fair amount of camber (at least -3deg) and need to bend the arch liner tab back at the top of the wheel arch. Youll need to roll the rear arches and run -1.5 to -2 deg camber.
  9. Reggie91

Who’s was this Supercharged DC5?

Think his forum name was Berg. Think he built the car pretty much and it's changed hands a few times since.
  10. Reggie91

Tyres size 255 on 8.5j?

Yeah that's the thing r888r's and cup2s have quite bulky sidewalls and seem to only come in a 255 :(
  11. Reggie91

Tyres size 255 on 8.5j?

Do the tyres bulge at all?
  12. Reggie91

Tyres size 255 on 8.5j?

Yeah I've seen this and remember you were running 255s on your se37k. Have you done a track day on them? Struggling with tyres, thinking either r888r's or cup 2s
  13. Reggie91

Tyres size 255 on 8.5j?

Hi guys, Just wondering if a 255 tyre would be fine on an 8.5j wheel? These will be used on track, so just wondering if that's safe? Only reason for a 255 is the tyre choice. If I could still get hold of some AD08R's at a good price in 245 I would :(
  14. Reggie91

L33 TEG - Any Body Own It?

It is? I'm not following him and can view his page
  15. Reggie91

L33 TEG - Any Body Own It?

Stumbled across the guys Instagram : tommy.rb1 Looks tidy
  16. Reggie91

Test Fitting Wheels - Any advice on what may work?

Running a staggered set up. So 225 tyre, 17x8 et 45 on the rear. My arches aren't rolled. 245 tyre, 17x9 et37 up front More than welcome to pop over after this is over.
  17. Reggie91

Test Fitting Wheels - Any advice on what may work?

Hi Carl, With the yellow speeds you're running you can run up to 9j et 40 (245 tyre) with no issues on the front. Im running 9j et 37 (245/45) with 3.2deg camber With the level of camber you're running, anything less will be lost in the arches. Might aswell run a wider set of wheels/tyres and...
  18. Reggie91

Oh no. Not that one. The one we're talking about looked standard. That one I saw for sale for 20k by the previous owner on facebook, but it had a few more bits on it like a mugen wing etc. He's obviously taken bits off and sold it to motorhub, which again do not have the best reviews
  19. Reggie91

My issue with the car was that it was being sold a super clean, in need of nothing etc etc. When you look at the pictures: -the brake discs were VERY rusted (I don't think it would have come off from a quick drive around the block). They would defo need replacing, - the seller said it was clean...
  20. Reggie91

Big Brake Kit Options

Literally that mate. My cars becoming more and more track orientated and my oem brakes now need changing after the last track day where they did overheat, so thought it would be a good opportunity to upgrade. Think I will go for the yellowspeeds just maybe early next year