Search results

1. H

CPL dyno of my JRSC DC5

These figures are at the wheel and according to Guy at CPL equate to 295bhp at the fly. These figures are very different to the ones I got from Abbey Motorsport, they gave me 294 @ the hubs with less boost than I am running now! makes you wonder who's figures are true?
  2. H

Big Weekend for me!!! picture of JRSC

Yes its time to fit my Jackson Racing supercharger :D I have waited for 2 months now to get my replacement DC5 and now its here. Fitting the street version this weekend and doing the race version as soon as Doug at Hondata sends me the upgrade (next week I hope) then he is bringing a Jackson...
  3. H

HONDATA ECU

I have spoken to Gareth at AGP Motorsport in Swindon about using the Hondata ECU and he is confident he can get me one this month, don't know all the details yet but vtec should be at 5200 revs and rev limit at around 8800 revs and BHP at around 235-240 bhp, oh and finally cost is circa £300...
  4. H

Blitz Sonic Review

I have had this filter for 6 months now, 5 months on the UK EP3 and now on my DC5. I bought it mainly for the looks but I love the sound it makes in Vtec, the car just screams. As for power increase, well i have not been on a RR so I don't know what power increase if any but my guess is that...
  5. H

offsets

Can anyone tell me what the offset, pcd and bore size the DC5 has?