Search results

1. M

Race Car build has started !

Well.... After a long wait, and few years in the planning... on Thursday last week, I trailered my DC5 to my tuners brand new workshop... a couple of pics of me about to leave: After 2 hours and a bit hours on the road... I arrived at the new workshop....... I didn't take any photo's...
  2. M

Hullavington > Tomorrow Afternoon...

Hi I'll be taking my new Toy Civic track / race car out for the first time tomorrow 8) Just got to finish the caliper upgrade.. bits being machined atm.. and then fit a bucket seat tomorrow morning.... Anyone else ?? Mike
  3. M

Nat B Race Lience > ARDS Course > PASSED

I went up to Oulton park today... to sit my ARDS test.. part of the process for applying for my NAT B Race Licence... I passed the written paper with only 1 error... a question that had two answers in a similar vain... I choose the wrong one :oops: but ha, passed.. Next moved onto the...
  4. M

Rear Window Screen Cost ?

Chaps.... Does anyone happen to know the cost of the rear window screen on the DC5... the C Pack spec privacy glass :?: I have to ask... as a little child last night throw a stone over my neighboors fence... and it landed on the car and has shattered my rear screen :evil: After the Police...
  5. M

Oulton Park - Sat 19th Jan - booked

Just wondering... I might be doing another day with Circuit Days one Sat in Jan 08.... Would anyone else be interested in joining me :?: Mike
  6. M

Donnington - Sat 8th Dec

Hi I'm currently booked to do my first day at Donnington in my DC2, Saturday 8th December. It's an open pit lane day, so lots of track time 8) It's with: www.circuit-days.co.uk The advertised cost is £149... however if your a Honda Rev's member, your get a discount... give them a call...
  7. M

Off to SPA...

Some may know.... I'M OFF TO SPA For a couple pf days of on track action 8) 8) I wil report back upon my return later next week :wink: Mike
  8. M

Anglesey Returns > June 07 Trackday Vids

Last weekend I had the privilege to Drive the new Anglesey track layouts, these being the Costal and GP Circuits, on the First Public trackday’s at this revised venue. (Web link www.anglesey-race-circuit.co.uk) 8) The trackday company lucky enough to get these first days was...
  9. M

June 07 Croft Trackday Vids

Managed to find some time this afternoon, after my return from a fantastic new Anglesey Track weekend, to sort out some of my Croft Vid footage.... Session 3 (Little mistake) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CneyTQZnmw0 Session 5 (Screen Mounted Cam) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rvGRv7QS34...
  10. M

MSE > 14th May Keevil £69 + £20 Charity Donation

Chaps I have booked myself on the above date, it's a little short notice.... This is MSE annual charity event, were they reduce the cost of the published day, all they ask, is that when you sign on you donate a minimum of £20 in cash to charity... Taken direct from their email I received...
  11. M

MSE > Colerne Sat 28th July £119

Chaps As I missed out on the last day at Colerne, I have just booked this day.... With luck (can't promise) this will be my shake down of my DC5 in preparation for my Trip to SPA in August. So, anyone else interested ? Contact MSE direct on 0870 7872116 or have a look on...
  12. M

Castle Combe > BAT Fed 07

I done my first track day at my local circuit on Sat in my DC2... I managed to remember all my Camcorder bits, so done some vids :idea: Just to start with, I had a Combe Instructor with me, here is a vid of him driving my Teg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJnpBl79nLE A couple of Revs...
  13. M

Motorsport Events > Colerne Sat 14th APRIL

Hello I've booked myself on this day with Motorsport Events. I'm hoping this will be my return to tracking my DC5 8) Hope some fellow DC5 owners will join me (just hinting... Jonster, Duncs, Wootty) :?: :?: Mike
  14. M

Coombe > Sat 3rd Feb

Hi Chaps Just to let you know ...... I've booked my second day in my DC2 now.... Castle Coombe Sat 3rd Feb. The day is with Bookatrack (BAT). This will be the first time I've driven Coombe, even though it's my local circuit :shock: Hope I may see a few thier Mike
  15. M

Oultan Park > 15th Dec ?

Hi Just wondering whether anyone is going to join me on this from the Honda fold ? It's with Motorsport Vision, the cost is £99 for a full day, Open Pit Lane. Mike
  16. M

Motorsport Event Offers

As I have just got another toy, while the Tegs off the road... I've noticed Motorsport Events has got an offer on atm... Buy one trackday at full price, get the second half price (offer till end of year).. So, with my new toy, I will be booking myself to do: Keevil on 20th Nov Hullavington...
  17. M

Top Speed Threads

Quite Simply... Are not WELCOME on this forum... Read the rules :!:
  18. M

Windscreen..........

Just a quick one everyone.... Anyone know what a New OEM Windscreen will costs :?: Had a little accident to day while doing another mod install etc etc :oops: Anyway, lesson learned the hard way…. Cheers Mike
  19. M

Been a Little Quiet......but now back!

Hi all, I've been a little quiet for a while on here, got the problem solved now! On the way home from Brands at the beginning of the month, got about 10 miles from home, came off a roundabout and went into boost.....since then the car had a high idle at 2300 rpm :shock: Just a tad high...
  20. M

Dan Eaves on TV Wednesday BBC1 @ 7:00 pm

I got this email from RTH of Team Dynamics today Mike