Search results

1. S

Hi Everyone finally managed to get a one off teg!

Despite what you may think, there have been some uncalled for comments on this thread. Can I suggest that before you hit the "submit" button, you review what you have written and think twice about what you are about to post. Regards. :)
  2. S

Hi all!

Welcome :) I've deleted the image from your sig as per our forum rules.
  3. S

pics of my smashed teg!!!! write off or not???????

Looks like it will polish out with some t-cut :wink: Seriously - if the chassis is intact and there's no bending in the roof/sub-frame then they may well have a crack at fixing it.
  4. S

DC5R vs Subaru STI

:!: Any talk of street racing on this thread and it will be deleted. Clear?
  5. S

Counterstrike Fans...

Not played for ages. I used to be fairly good, good enough to be labelled a cheater because most of my kills were headshots. Well of course they would be if I'm aimng at the head! :roll: Got to agree that 1.6 was probably the best for all-round enjoyment. CZ just added bots and CS:S was very...
  6. S

dc5 induction

Why do you want a loud induction kit?
  7. S

Rattle and Whir

If you have air-con fitted then the whirring noise could be air-con related - the system purges itself shortly after you start up. I've had this with a couple of cars.
  8. S

Hi everyone!!

Wish I was 27 again :oops:
  9. S

Picked up my DC5 Tuesday Night!!!!!!! - pics added

Welcome Vicki Evs - cheer up :roll:
  10. S

Poss new DC5 owner.

White is faster because the paint it lighter :)
  11. S

Looks like I'm BACK!!

Nothing wrong with Magnolia - just be sure to keep an old toothbrush to keep those wheels clean! :wink:
  12. S

Looks like I'm BACK!!

Welcome back Yambo :)
  13. S

Traders, please read the rules before posting.

By registering you have agreed to follow these forum rules: - No offensive language. - No street-racing posts. - No pictures in singatures. - No libellous language be it potential or actual. - No sexually-orientated material. - No racist material. - No posts containing personal...
  14. S

I need help from UK DC5 owners

As Gary says - contact http://www.dvla.gov.uk, or even contact http://www.honda.de The log book is something that should only be transferred when the car is sold.
  15. S

Slating Champ white

What's wrong with magnolia? :?
  16. S

Trade Advertising, opinions needed - PLEASE READ

I've set up a seperate traders-only forum. For use in the interim and I've moved some of the trader's posts into here. Please remember that we all have day jobs so if some have not been moved then I can but apologise! We are still debating what consitutes a trader as there is a difference...
  17. S

Trade Advertising, opinions needed - PLEASE READ

Andy, Thanks for your reply. The admin team are thinking this through and there are a number of options on the table, including the one you have suggested here which sounds fair to me. What I would like to do is let this thread run for a little bit and see if there are any other suggestions...
  18. S

which n/a cars are faster??

For a 2.4l NA engine, this is pretty quick not practical and sure as hell faster round a track than a DC5 :wink:
  19. S

youngest DC5 Owner

No need to get personal! :wink: