Search results

1. T

£100 Cadwell Park - 11th November

This is with www.uk-trackdays.co.uk I think it's open pit lane :?
  2. T

Pics of the J's Racing 70RR exhaust.

This is an extremely lightweight exhaust system designed purely for racing like the Mugen N1. It connects to the stock or Spoon 4-2 section so you do not have to use a race manifold like Toda, JR etc.... This is photo'd with Spoon 4-2 section
  3. T

Lots of pics of the new Toda exhaust!!!! *no 56k*

As promised I will get some pics of the new 'sex wee' material by Toda. The pics are nicked from CRSX :oops: Unfortunately the guy who bought the exhaust was given a free mod to the tip bu UPS :evil: He managed to get it back into shape afterwards. Inside the tip
  4. T

Top Secret DC5

www.topsecretjpn.com/dc5.shtml
  5. T

05 DC5 feature test and Tsukuba battle video

This video shows the new 05 DC5 tested by Gan San :) He compares it to the pre-05 model and races it on a track http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=218DQ ... 3431Z3CXU7 Here is the Tsukuba race battle Cars on the grid are a Impreza WRX, MX5 Turbo, EP3, DC5, MR-S, RX8 and IS200. The results are...
  6. T

Scorpion exhaust WANTS your car!

www.scorpion-exhausts.com/Cars/wanted.php
  7. T

Mark in Banzai mag

Popped into my local WH Smiths to look for JTuner and Jap Performance which werent on the shelves :roll: had a quick flick through Banzai and found Mark's big R on the Street Life section. :wink:
  8. T

4-1 Inconel Header by Burns Stainless

More info here: www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1072863
  9. T

TODA High Power Exhaust coming soon....

Soon to be released by Toda Racing. More information (specs, weight, price, dyno) available very soon, but in the meantime here are some pictures and a sound bite. http://www.todaracing.com/images/dc5.wma http://www.todaracing.com/products/...ust_system.html
  10. T

Map of all major circuits in the UK.

Incase anyone needs to know
  11. T

Oil coolers?

Has anyone installed an oil cooler into their DC5s? If so, what size cooler do you use or what kit? After watching Best Motoring - Enduro Challenge* oil temps of a stock DC5 reached 134°C :shock: during a 20min session on Tsukuba Circuit. I've done some research to find that is far too hot...
  12. T

A good K series i-VTEC video

http://world.honda.com/HDTV/news/2003-4031127a :)
  13. T

Cadwell Park - 18th March *pics on page 3*

Since I was too late to book a place for Bedford Autodrome I've decided to go to Cadwell instead. £149 - open pit It is an MLR day and free tuition provided as well: www.lancerregister.com/store_category.php?id=4 I have a few mate's in EP3 and Accords who'll be coming too. Anyone coming...
  14. T

Technical specs of Mugen exhaust manifold

Primaries ID = 1.65" , 42.13mm OD = 1.75", 44.44mm Length = 15.5" First Merge Diameter = 1.89", 48.0mm Secondary Length = 13.0" Collector ID = 2.26", 57.44mm OD = 2.56" , 65.13mm Cat Converter ID = 2.00" = 51.01mm Length = 14.5" flange-to-flange Ship weight = 29lbs System...
  15. T

News on Individual Throttle Bodies.

Latest updates on Stanwan with Clockwisemotion ITBs project. www.civictype-r.co.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=47510
  16. T

Rallynuts - better alternative to Demon Tweeks

This shop sells parts mainly for motorsport like Demon Tweeks. However unlike DT they are cheaper and offer better customer service. They have lots of parts for trackdays as well. I bought a pair of Alpinestar F1-TL gloves and it arrived next day 8) RALLY NUTS
  17. T

IS THIS YOU FRANZ????

Whats going on here at Spa Francorchamps? :P
  18. T

BaT next session trackdays.

More new trackdays are on the calender www.bookatrack.co.uk/-pE
  19. T

The cheapest place to buy Motul 300V Power 5w-40?

Got my 2nd service coming up soon and looking forward to try out Motul 300V Power 5w-40. Whats the cheapest place to buy it? Demon Thieves sells 2ltr for £19.12 and 4ltr for £35.84 Either that or I'll buy Mobil 1 from Costco.
  20. T

New Tein products!!!!

Unveiled at SEMA USA this week Tein will be releasing a front and rear strut bar for the RSX (although I cant see a reason why it wont fit on a DC5R). It allows the EDFC to fit without a problem. They are alluminum with a green base on each side. They also have dampers for the hood as well. So...