Search results

1. K

std brembo calipers specs

hello ppl, *its been more than a year since i was last here...* :oops: erm, would really appreciate it if anyone can tell me the specs of the brembo front calipers of the dc5r. what are its piston diameters, its overall caliper weight and such? actually, i don't drive an itr *but i'm crazy...
  2. K

DC5 Engine Failure

ooo...bad news mate...sorry to hear about your blown predicament...glad to know you're back on the road now.... :D anyway... matt....you mentioned that dc2 had a similar oil drinking problem.... i thought engine oil was s'posed to stay in the sump...how come it can "disappear"? cheers....
  3. K

alpine head cda 9815

hey guys..... anyone have used the alpine CDA 9815 head unit? i'm looking for reviews and user reports on that particular head...
  4. K

power!!!!

umm...stock standard b18c5 from the dc2 r produces about 200 ps/8000rpm and 19kg m/6200 of torque... anyone got an idea on how much the power envelope can be pushed further (ever heard of dc2 with 500 ps!!!!) . what needs to be done and more importantly...how long will the engine last in that...
  5. K

hello!!!

hehehe....nope, its a 1.5 carb saloon... possibly might be dropping in a MIVEC 1.6...so....i just hope all goes well... :?
  6. K

hello!!!

hiez...i'm a new guy in here and i'm from the southe east asia, MALAYSIA!!! anyway, i don't own neither a dc2 nor dc5 (no moolah.. :cry:) i'm driving a proton wira but i'm a honda and mitsu freak.......so...hope to learn loads of stuff in here, though i'm wondering why nobody comes into the dc2...