Search results

1. TGMSport

Well, New Clutch Fitted... Smiley Happy Face!!

Glad we could help. :xgrin: Sara
  2. TGMSport

Thanks TGM

I know but I thought it would be rude not to reply when I finally found it :D lol
  3. TGMSport

Merry Christmas Everyone.

The office will be closed from 4pm today for Christmas re-opening on 29th December. Should you have any enquiries during this time please either email the office or PM on here. Thank you all for your support during 2010 and we look forward to seeing you next year. Merry Christmas all. :D
  4. TGMSport

Thanks TGM

Thanks, I am glad you are happy with everything :D
  5. TGMSport

Contacting TGM

Hey all I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, so sorry if it's not :? Just to let you know we are having a few issues with our phone lines at the moment so if you can't get hold of us please feel free to email tgmsport@aol.com or pm us on here and we will be happy to help...
  6. TGMSport

brake pads

stock DC5 brembo pads The retail price for these pads is £38.30 + vat £45.00 inclusive always have them in stock if anybody needs them.
  7. TGMSport

Changing the final drive?

lower final drive kit we are fitting these kits to TGMsport race DC5s at the moment first track test will be feb 10 2006.
  8. TGMSport

Knocking noise from front suspension

knocking with aftermarket springs we have found certain progressive spring kits to make a knocking noise due to spring coils touching each other under compression, try jacking car up and check springs for contact with each other, normally paint will be worn through on contact
  9. TGMSport

DC sports or JR headers?

spoon 2-1 pipe hi just like to mention our company tgmsport we are a spoon distributor and also race a dc5, we will give all club members 10% discount on spoon products this would make the 2-1 £180.33 inc vat.we can mail order or supply and fit all products in our workshop. tel 01252 811972...
  10. TGMSport

spoon sports parts supplier TGMsport

just a quick mention for our company, we carry a good stock of spoon sports parts and can also supply parts from various other quality suppliers E-mail TGMsport@aol.co.uk or tel 01252 811972
  11. TGMSport

Opinions on Koni shocks and Eibach springs

koni shox/eibach springs Hi scary we have already talked about the eibach springs, koni dampers are as follows 8610-1415 sport front top adjustable this is an insert tube to be fitted to your original damper body. 8010 1130 sport top adjustable rear unit is complete replacement, i have the...