Search results

1. R

This car is great :)

The car was errm quick :D Sports ECU's Sports Cats and Rear Mufflers, Here it is a week later -
  2. R

:) heres some pics, got to be white or black, Not mine hehe but i was made to take it london 8)
  3. R

Nice write up, Nice and sunny today may take the roof off :P Rob
  4. R

DC5 V's S2000

Think Gen2 started from 02, I got mine from Pistonheads was abit of a bargain ;) se eif you can find it. The previous owner has logged the mileage and everytime he put petrol in the car, also has a laser jammer not sure if it works yet :S
  5. R

DC5 V's S2000

The same as Gen 1 wheels i think the main diffrence from 1 and 2 are the Glass rear screen and slight interior changes, To be honest you should be able to get a good gen 2 for around 13k,
  6. R

DC5 V's S2000

Here 2 nice examples Dan - http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=461603 http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=459061
  7. R

DC5 V's S2000

Yeh looking forward to the sound, The S2000 is good as you can do the same trick as DC2 and remove the top of the airbox :lol:
  8. R

DC5 V's S2000

haha it my old sig :oops: I am going to K&N to have my car on the rolling road then they are fitting this - Then another go on the rolling road, then i get to drive home with it on all for free. Gen 2 kit they just need to tst it on a car here then they can sell it. It is enclosed when...
  9. R

DC5 V's S2000

As Evs Says the S2k forum is excellent, I have a 2004 Spec (Gen 3) i think is looks abit nicer with the oval tailpipes etc, Thinking of getting the wheels sprayed dark grey, Rob
  10. R

DC5 V's S2000

8)
  11. R

DC5 V's S2000

Going to get an S2000 then Dan?
  12. R

DC5 V's S2000

Ive had 1 DC2 and 3 DC5s just got a S2000 and im finding it great, It one of those cars i find myself just going out for drives for the sake of it. Looking forward to the summer, Heres mine yesterday -
  13. R

DC5 V's S2000

Both great cars in different ways,
  14. R

DC5 v S3

My old one - never driven one of those Typey R things though, :|
  15. R

How many DC5s now?

:roll: common :P
  16. R

DC5 with flaky service history

Ring Dave from Steels Honda, He supplied me with a blank Honda Service book, Inside the door in mine it shows when it was serviced in Japan on a sticker. Althou i did go System R for Oil, HKS plugs, Tappets and gearbox oil,
  17. R

A few things that are baffeling me????

This is another common fault i think most people get the wind deflectors to stop the water getting in, :xhuh:
  18. R

New Clear Front Headlamps

Sorry i meant the design of the lights, Althou the rear of the lights looks like you can just exchange the Bulb Plugs, yet to compare them yet thou,
  19. R

I would stay stock when you get a new engine Dan, Is it the usual 3-4 month wait still? Its crazy if you look on the Civic Type R forum no one has the problem :xno:
  20. R

:xaiweb6: again? whats that 3rd time?