Search results

1. T

Eagle F1's 225/45/17

Anyone having any trouble fitting 225's instead of 215's? Obviously I'm running 17x7.5's so they fit the rims. Only having a problem with the rear drivers side scuffing the wheelarch. Have the crappy speed bumps on my road naffed my suspension slightly?? Or do I just need to raise the ride...
  2. T

Pictures and Internet Security

Lately I'm finding that a lot of pics aren't showing up,even the red crosses aren't there. :( I haven't changed my security,so don't know what the problem is :?
  3. T

AutoExpress Tyre Test 2005 PDF

For those who don't buy the mag,here is the downloadable PDF of this years tyre test: CLICK ME!
  4. T

Motoring Bibles.Reference:Oil/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels&T

Fountain of knowledge in here:http://www.chris-longhurst.com/carbibles/index.html
  5. T

Tanabe Sustec Pro SS Coilovers Fitted

Took a while for them to come but as soon as I got them,it was off down to Fleet to have them fitted at TGMsport. 8) Together with my slotted rotors,at last :oops: Front: Rear: Front Fitted + Brake Rotor: More Pics Here!! Car was "only" lowered 25mm could have gone double that,but no...
  6. T

Dealer Knacks Spoon 2:1 Mani

Took my "racing tractor" in to have the 2:1 mani gasket replaced today (finally)after it started blowing due to the gearbox inspection. (They couldn't source a gasket so I put them in touch with Ant at Spoon,thanks m8 xthumbup ) Only to find it's the 2:1 mani they have split :evil: Got to get...
  7. T

Some DC5 Info.

http://www.j-garage.com/honda/integra/dc5.htm At least now I know what was added on the Sept '03 update:Not a lot :lol:
  8. T

EVOActive Snetterton Weds 20th July

Only £149 for the full day including some extras 8) http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/website/?/evo_active Chance for me to try out my new coilovers :D
  9. T

This Weeks Auto Express Write Up!!

Looks like the car got a slating :evil: They didn't even try a standard one :? They said the exhaust note gets tiring??? The car had a Mugen Twinloop fitted!! :roll: I know with a standard manifold the Mugen is whisper quiet! :| Cheap fittings,146mph/6.7 0-60mph :lol: Depreciation :|...
  10. T

Thinking Of Changing Size Of Tyre/Wheel:Handy Speed Calc

http://www.miatanet.com/garage/tirecalc.html
  11. T

My DC5 Gearbox

Well so far it's out and stripped. Had a Spoon magnetic plug fitted previously and it had collected a LOT of glitter,there was still a fair bit in the oil throughout the gearbox. ALL teeth on ALL gears are scored and shiny,showing excessive wear. Every part excluding the casing is being...
  12. T

How much to fit new brakelines?

Quotes I'm getting from my local Honda dealers are coming in at £180 + VAT :shock: Would fit them myself,but this is a very safety conscious decision to have them fitted properly. Even so,that figure is way too much just to clip in four new hoses. Cheaper options? Simon
  13. T

Adapter for 52mm gauge to fit 60mm pod.

After hours of frustration scouring tinternet,this is the only place in the world I can find a company that makes and sells them: www.autotechinteriors.com Anyone know of anyone supplying closer to home?
  14. T

That 2nd Gear Thing Again!!

Came across this thread in the CTR forum: 2nd Gear Fix Sound familiar???? :shock: What are the chances of our synchros being sorted??? P.S.Very similar to the rubbish gearbox on my early S2k
  15. T

EvoActive

Anybody signing up with these guys this year? Found it too late in the season last year,to take advantage of the discounts etc. Does look good value. I'll try and get some more details off them like I did last year and post up the findings. EVO Active 2005 Simon
  16. T

Mugen Front Tower Bar

Having a spot of bother with the instructions: http://gallery107512.fotopic.net/p12482538.html Instructions are in Japanese,so I scanned into OCR using Japanese,then translated using Google. "> that -, the 儲 is not attached to the painted surface such as fender, note. Removal of genuine...
  17. T

Aero Wiper Thingy

Most will know that over 100mph on the track,the right hand wiper judders. Any aero parts for these on sale anywhere? Not looking for any tat with "Jizz Speed" or "MonZter" type graphics. :oops: Decent plain job will do,or trendy brand Spoon etc 8) (what a fashion victim :( )
  18. T

Injen CAIntake:All Change

Well,I was well peed off that I mucked up with the Hondata airbox mod,so I've plumbed in the Injen. Click For : ALL INSTALL PICS (Might Do The Breather Hoses In Blue) Took me 4.5 Hours and a few skinned knuckles. Didn't realise it involved cutting the battery bracket and the splashgaurd...
  19. T

Group Buy:Yokohama Neova AD07 (Wet & Dry Track Day Tyre)

For those that are interested in a Group Buy on a good all round trackday tyre,just right for our English weather. Ben has asked me to point you in the direction of this link to the GB on the DC2 forum. Details,sizes & prices etc can be found there. Quote: " > they are extremely hard wearing...
  20. T

BookaTrack:New 2005 Calender

BookaTrack have updated their 2005 trackdays list:HERE! Can't see me waiting until April for a midweek session :evil: (Donnington,National) Wish they'd all start a little sooner