Search results

1. B

throttle sticking

Hi all, Major problem took the car for a short test drive and the throttle started sticking at 3000 and sometimes 4000rpm :xhelp:its almost impossible to drive at the moment :( today i fitted an oem throttle body that i recently bought from a member on here. it took me about 30 minutes to...
  2. B

in car video at Castle combe

Here's a few laps i recorded near the end of the day , Apologies for the bug marks on the windscreen :oops: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG2Y7QpD7Wc
  3. B

K-pro Tuning newbie.....

Hi All, Just had my teg back from Peformance Autoworks Richy Did a fantastic job xthumbsup . He Fitted The RBC intake , and Toda A2 cams and valve springs, And fitted and mapped the K-pro .. He did most of the mapping on the road then went to the rolling road at Owen Development to finish...
  4. B

Big Thanks to Paul g and Performance Autoworks

A few hours ago i collected my car from performance autoworks I've had tein flex coilovers on my car for about a year, but decided to upgrade the spring rates to 10kg front and 12kg on the rear , so Richy at performance autoworks supplied and fitted the springs and also adjusted the geometry...
  5. B

Integra R Type Flex

Hi, I Have the tein Type flex fitted to my dc5 integra R , fitted about 6 months ago , ive done a few trackdays with the teins fitted, and yokohama ao48r cut slicks . the teg seemed very good on track but i felt that the springs were a little soft for my set up the current spring rates are:-...