Search results

1. R

Primary O2 Wideband Sensors

sounds good, was about to order a sensor from across the pond, let me know when you get these in :)
  2. R

New JDM Civic Type-R

not too sure about this JDM type r, think the shape is not that nice at all compared to the DC5. however the hybrid is available for all in the UK! :D
  3. R

Civic Type R with a difference.

im not too sure about the japanese new type r, whether its mugen or just oem. it looks te same as the Honda hybrid thats available in he UK now! howver, the looks will probably grow on me
  4. R

Tyre Help Guys

Good allround tyre then!
  5. R

Tyre Help Guys

Try the Hankook Ventus R-S2 Z212, these tyres are very very good in the dry, think you wil be suprised how grippy they are! The price for 215/45/17 is about £120 from a tyre dealer, however, on "my tyres site" I they are about £70 something. pretty good price considering dealers sell...
  6. R

18 inch pictures and brands!!!

I did have 18 x 7.5, So I would say that this is the better size, fills the arches with no rubbning at all, I think 18 x 8 might be too big, but dont quote me on the this. Ive just gone back to the standard 17 inch oem set up and what a difference! seem to have a little more pick up, most...
  7. R

Grip

I would agree with most, however if you have too many braces and anti roll bars, it will make thew car too stiff and will hop and skip over some uneven roads, thus loss of grip, think you need to find the right balance and set up for the roads you mainly travel on, obviously track setup would...
  8. R

Type R sales

Each dealership will get two (show room and test car) , that in its self will probably add a large number to the tally not to mention the orders for march. Ive seen the new colour of Deep Bronze, what do you guys think? personally I thought thats this new Deep bronze would look dirty in the...
  9. R

18 inch pictures and brands!!!

Here is a pic of my '18' Work wheels in gun metal
  10. R

Trade Advertising, opinions needed - PLEASE READ

I am with the admin/mods on this one....kinda taken over the for sale section which in time through no fault of your own, has forced the prices of private sellers down; complete opposite to what was dealers selling the higher priced cars just before Christmas. My suggestion would be to...
  11. R

Fujitsubo RM 01A

The last time I checked, Fujitsubo dont make a titanium RM 01A for the DC5. Ti is available for evos, scoobys though Excellent race exhaust imo, its very light and gives competition performace without the ear bleeding noise,
  12. R

Help! I wan't to change my cat back - but what to?

I have the Fujitsubo RM01 good racing exhaust but not loud at all, I think the J's Racing system (60 or 70RR) would be the best bet for sound and quality looks like the Toda though... There is a sound click for the link: http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9029
  13. R

DVD / CD / IPOD

dont put sub in so you have less weight, thus better pick up and you can feel the car better instead of bass!! :P sell them for more cash for a good headunit :!:
  14. R

2001 DC5's...

I have also heard a few importers and friends talk about this. Its not something that applies to a particular year, its more down to where the car was kept before being put up for sale/auction for example the northern islands of japan are prone to flooding and monsoon seasons. its a fact that...
  15. R

Makes of strut braces

lai ban fai chai!, thats a very nice carbon strut brace kingston, could also add cusco, Mr Alex, carbing,
  16. R

Drymag Carbon Fiber Magnesium Road Wheel

Would ther be problems with stone chips that could crack the protective coat and expose the weave?
  17. R

Race Header on DC5R? what works?

Maxim works is another manifold you could consider, the mani is supposed to be better than Toda accoding to many people in the know in japan, its a brand not very well known in the UK but quite famous in Japan and far east. I think a couple of guys on the forums use this manifold?
  18. R

Passenger side window will not lower

battling the wind and the rain, I managed to sort the problem thanks to you guys cheers... :xClubbed: Thanks guys
  19. R

So what springs are softer than OEM ?........

the car does have a crashy ride, thats just down to the fact that the car was designed to the smooth roads that most jap roads are, I found that standard suspension was a bit harsh and am now using spoon progrssives, very good imo. no more hoping and skiping when driving on uneven...
  20. R

Passenger side window will not lower

I have a problem with my passenger electric windows, both switches dont work, not even any electric noise comming from passenger side, however the drivers side switch located next to the passenger one works fine.....any ideas? Cheers Ray