Search results

1. Ezza

DC5 Restoration Video

Found this today on YT for anyone thats interested: (245) Restoration of a Rare Honda Integra TYPE R - YouTube
  2. Ezza

Absolutely Gorgeous DC5...

Love the colour :eek:
  3. Ezza

Turbo DC5 - Does anyone know this car

Got any pics?
  4. Ezza

strange week might be selling up

Perhaps look at buying a Teg already charged? That will annoy your neighbour :)
  5. Ezza

If you want a shed go buy this

The funny thing is when you try to be as genuine as possible you get taken for as a possible scammer. When i was selling my DC5 i told them the exact problems/niggle parts and most people were shocked to find me being so honest.
  6. Ezza

headlight ballast

I got a second hand from from Integrastella that still set me back £90
  7. Ezza

Tax on DC5

You cannot tax the car if the MOT & Tax expires in the same month.
  8. Ezza

It's finally been painted

I did say Gun metal grey :D
  9. Ezza

Insurance renewal time :D

You will be then charged an extra £25 admin fee for those extra mods ;)
  10. Ezza

First quote

Try Sky Insurance
  11. Ezza

Best Place to Sell a DC5

My car eventually sold on eBay. The buyer messaged me and viewed it all outside of eBay and left a deposit that night.
  12. Ezza

Help!!!

Another vote for TGM
  13. Ezza

Longshot - Anyone ID my exhaust

Tail pipe looks too small to be a powergetter
  14. Ezza

What could be putting people off?

I think its more to do with the lack of effort put into your advert that is doing the damage
  15. Ezza

Kevin, i had just checked your advert on eBay and there has been no noticeable improvements to the original. Also, did you get the central locking issue fixed?
  16. Ezza

anybody know anything on this car?

Yes previous owner was on here and there was a recent topic requesting the same information.
  17. Ezza

Mine took me around 2 months to sell and the viewings came in batches. Some weeks i had nothing and then the week after i had 3/4 people wanting to view. In the end I had 2 people wanting to view/buy the car at the same weekend. Ended up meeting a buyer at 1am in bluewater (Decent lighting), a...
  18. Ezza

Central locking/alarm problem

Sounds like a toad alarm too, you can switch off the auto lock facility but ideally you need the manual to tell you have to adjust this. On my cliffford i have 2 seperate buttons located in the car and i have to press them x amount of times to adjust my settings like auto lock, sensitivity range...
  19. Ezza

What the heck!!! Savage

Looks ok!
  20. Ezza

Going for a respray

Try a gunmetal grey, would look mad i think :)