Search results

1. Ezza

DC5 Restoration Video

Found this today on YT for anyone thats interested: (245) Restoration of a Rare Honda Integra TYPE R - YouTube
  2. Ezza

Removing KPRO

Where is the ECU located and i can i just remove the KPRO and replug the standard ECU in? Or would i have to disconnect battery or something else etc?
  3. Ezza

Best way to ruin a DC5

Why would someone even consider doing this :( http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/honda-integra-typer-dc5/1027639045
  4. Ezza

Missing DC5?

As some of you may know i have recently put up my DC5 for sale after 6 years of owners in which i have put a few mods on like the KPRO, BC Carbon Bonnet, Spoon mid pipe & N1 and the Gruppe M. I haven't even sold the car yet but i am already having this feeling that i would really regret the sale...
  5. Ezza

Sumo Power?

Anyone actually been to the new Sumo Power branch to service there DC5? I usually travel to TGM Sports but its hard trying to find the time to get down there and also its around 100 miles away ](*,) . Sumo power have relocated to Kent and are only 10 miles away :xcheers: Anyone had any...
  6. Ezza

Cam Cover Paint Cracking

As above when i was topping my oil up over the weekend i noticed the paint was cracking :xmad: ](*,) ](*,) Is this a common thing?
  7. Ezza

Washer Bottle Capacity?

As above anybody know the standard water bottle capacity for the DC5? Need to put some concentrated screen wash in :)
  8. Ezza

What Screw Is this?

:xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: Removed the bumper and headlight hoping to replace the HID but i came across this screw which i couldnt open to remove the holder and replace the bulb. Anyway know which is this? I tried :xmad: using the star shaped screw but theres a small metal bit in the...
  9. Ezza

Replacement HID bulb

A few weeks ago i turned into a road and hit a massive pot hole on a private road, because it was raining i didnt stand a chance of seeing the pot hole. Anyway fast forward to today, i have noticed that my headlight wasnt working and on closer inspection noticed there was small bits of glass...
  10. Ezza

My DC5 Power?

Cleaning my car earlier on the day and i found my mapping session with CPL where the Teg was was got rolling roaded and hit 188.8hp (at the wheel i think). I guess my question relate to how my DC5 is performing with the following mods: KPRO Spoon Catback Gruppe M In doing some research am i...
  11. Ezza

Auto Window closure

I changed the battery on my car over the weekend but now the auto window close button doesnt seem to be working properly? When i click the 2nd click its just operating like a normal open/close rather then closing the window fully. I assume this is a simple fix as it did happen to one of my...
  12. Ezza

Removing Car Battery

Planning to change my car battery tomorrow after work so its most likely going to be done in the dark. Now i just wanted check how many bolts there are to undo and how long this should take.........its going to be an interesting experience doing this in pitch black :xlol: Also will this cause...
  13. Ezza

New Car Battery?

Car doesn't seem to wanna start in this cold weather which I think is a flat battery symton! All i get is a ticking noise when I turn the key over, a quick jump start and it fires up fine. Planning to visity local halfords but does anyone know the number part I need? Also is there any...
  14. Ezza

HID Problem

Hi On my way home tonight i went over some small bumps which seemed to effected my drivers side HID light :xmad: I have done some research and noticed that i will need to check the fuse for the ballast but which fuse is this??? Also what other checks do i need to do?
  15. Ezza

Is this ok to drive???

One of the plastic clips beside my windscreen has come off :xmad: Where autoglass previously removed my windscreen, they snapped the clips the plastic sill only just managed to stay on. But whilst driving today with the gale force winds, the whole plastic sill come off so i will have to order a...
  16. Ezza

My Insurance Renewal

So its time for my renewal in August so I thought I would start calling around for some quotes with my stats below: 27 Yr 5 NCB 10,000 miles Good Rate post code Declared Mods: Spoon catback, gruppe M, Kpro, tinted windows, Re-sprayed OEM alloys, carbon bonnet. No convictions 1 small bump in...
  17. Ezza

Air Con Recharge

Hi Peeps, Does anyone know of any decent places in SE london where we can get our air con recharged? Currently looking for some quotes to have this done on my DC5 as im sure the air con isnt running as efficiently as it could be.
  18. Ezza

White Sidelights

Anybody know where i can purchase the cheap sidelights? The ones that TGM replaced for me at my last service has blown already :xrealangry:
  19. Ezza

Gruppe M Question

How often should the Gruppe M filter be cleaned……….? I read on the CTR forum that the filter shouldn’t need changing until 30,000 – 50,000 miles. Also how do I remove the filter to clean it???
  20. Ezza

Mercury Switchs......?

I changed my bonnet over last night and relocated the mercury switch which is now screwed in with the bonnet hinge, however i now notice that when i lock my car it beeps at me to say something wrong. I have the clifford alarm installed and when a door isnt shut propery for example it will beep...