Search results

1. D

APEXi Vtec controller

So, you can't get it hoooked up for the 1st time, or you took everything appart and now want to have it back the way you had it... :?:
  2. D

what up from Florida

Ahhhh.....I got ya. Sorry....heh I was a tad confussed... Little tired today....zzzzz
  3. D

what up from Florida

Hi, I just ordered the side markers and the engine start button for an S200, it's the same idea. We'll see how well my fiance' can install these items. He wants to work for Honda in a year, he's done with school in Aug. I'll write more latter, it's 3am here, need sleep.....Jen
  4. D

what up from Florida

Yea...I'm jellious...I want the engine start button in mine, along with the side markers and the srs H airbag. I'm trying to save up some money to get them. On the engine start button do you just turn the key 2 clicks and then push the button and the cars starts? How does that work? Also, know...
  5. D

what up from Florida

Hi, yea I can answer questions about anything you might have reguardindg the car over here. Now I have a question for you...The Honda Integra doesn't come with a sun roof, rear wipper or cruise control does it? Bye the way my names not chris....It's Jen....sorry..... :)
  6. D

Greetings from USA...

Hi, I'm new to the board and I was wondering if there was any neat pics. of Type R's on here....I've never seen a Silver Type R before, if anyone has or knows where I can see a pic. of one please let me know. ~Jen
  7. D

what up from Florida

I also just wanted to say that I like this site alot, I'm a member of clubrsx.com, that's about the only web site in America devoted to the DC5. I didn't know such a site like this devoted to the Type R existed, I kinda ran into it searching on AOL. Sad to say as mos of you know we don't have...