Search results

1. K

Type R-R

Looking in the News of the World today and noticed a story on Honda's new R-R. £65k 260bhp I do beleive I mentioned the R-R 18months ago and some users on the forum did the old (Bulls@*%t) talking (Pi$*) etc. Apologies to PM please :)
  2. K

2007 Civic Type R

Golf gti is £20k + Astra VXR £19k or £20k Focus st1 £17500 st2 £18500 st3 £19500 I think the value is quite good! As for build quality, I think it keeps getting better all the time wether the cars are jap built or uk built! I wouldnt say my DC5 was any better or worse built...
  3. K

2007 Civic Type R

Hey guys a bit of news for you all. Prices just out for 2007 Civic type R! Base Model £17,600 otr-no aircon! GT Model £18,600 otr Gt Model includes Dual Zone aircon, Cruise control, Auto front wipers, Auto headlights, Fog lights, Refrigerated glove box, Curtain airbags, Power folding...
  4. K

New CTR to be launch early 2007

I still think my integra was the best car ive ever owned and wouldnt mind another one but having a baby doesent allow it! However I am not blinded by the integra and i am looking forward to something new coming on the scene! Especially something to compete with evo's and sub's dont you?? HONDA...
  5. K

Try asking at your local Honda dealer then!! Or are you so hung up on the fact that the teg is almost past its sell by!!
  6. K

New Civic type R K24 engine from accord 240ps FWD around £19995. Also limited run of Type R-R over 300bhp and 4wd system taken from legend! £PRICELESS
  7. K

Gearbox Help Please!!

Are you sure final drive ratio is different ?? Is it not just that the teg has a higher rev limiter giving a higher final speed in each gear??
  8. K

Gearbox Help Please!!

All help/comments appreciated on this one!! My gearbox has run dry due a dodgy bearing and i need a new one!! Is it the same as the civic?? Does anyone want to buy a Quaiffe LSD as if i get a jap box it will have a lsd on it ?? Was going to maybe use UK gearbox?? Does anyone have a gearbox??
  9. K

Gearbox & Clutch

Is the gearbox the same as the civic?? If there a serious problem i may need to blag one off a civic!!
  10. K

Gearbox & Clutch

Just lowering springs
  11. K

Gearbox & Clutch

Anyone heard of the car jumping out of gear and into neutral? Possibly a thrust bearing ? All advice appreciated!!
  12. K

Insurance Quotes

10,000 miles a year i told them. Thought that was pretty good myself and just took it and never queried price. My civic vtis was £500 and its like a pushbike compared to the integra. Ever had an S2000 ?? Im thinking of it for the summer!!
  13. K

Hondata ECU .. Is your car running lean?????

I was concerned I was concerned about mines running lean and not running right due to low octane, i thought i was losing bhp beacause of low octane. Ive just raced my brother in his ctr with induction on a straight road and i pulled past him on all three attempts especially after 100mph. So I...
  14. K

Insurance Quotes

?? Only difference in "is" and "r" is that the "is" comes without some of the interioir goodies(I have red recaros) and brembos and diff.( I have a quaiffe diff) Its the same engine, susp, bodywork etc. So I dont see why insurance would be cheaper?? Saying that the registration document says...
  15. K

Insurance Quotes

Looks likes mines is cheap! Mines seems quite cheap £605 with direct line. 28yrs old with full ncb.
  16. K

Wiring diagram...

Great if you can help because if i get it wrong it blows a sensor at £250 a time. I could do with borrowing someone elses integra to copy from, however not much chance of that seeing they are so rare. Thanks for your effort.
  17. K

Wiring diagram...

Thanks should help me out, do you know where each of the four wires on the H02 sensors should be?? Theres a primary H02 sensor and a secondary H02 sensor. Or even what they are for ie earth or live etc. Ta much!!!
  18. K

Rev Lifter???

Does all Integras have rev lifters on them?? When I take my car out of gear whilst moving the revs stay at 1300rpm, then when I stop after 2secs it dies down to normal 800-1000rpm. It must be linked to motion sensors on abs eh?????
  19. K

2nd Gear Synchro

If I ever miss a gear its second< synchromeshes on hondas have always worn due to high reving vtec. My brothers ctr has 23kmiles on it and synchro is starting to go from 3rd to 4rth. All my crx's had worn synchromeshes. The thing is its too expensive too fix-may as well replace whole gearbox!!!
  20. K

DC5 Recall Annoucement

Pics??? Anyone got a picture of what needs doing? Can I get a socket on it or will I need and open ender? What size is the head of bolt or nut? I reckon if we put threadlock on the bolts/nuts and spring washers to stop vibration loosening the bolts, then torque them up 59nm- then theres no...