Search results

1. C

Just found a Jasma exhaust underneath......cool!

JASMA is a exhaust manufacturers assosiation in Japan http://www.jasma.org/index.html (in japanese) and all exhaust fitted to road going cars needs to be designed, tested, certified, marked in accordance with specific speifications laid down by japanese law & JASMA or the exhaust will not pass...
  2. C

Tyre Choice!!

Bridgestone Potenezas RE-01R tires are very good!
  3. C

MUGEN N1 ECU

I am just back from Japan and they would not sell me one but before shipping my car i had this done to the engine (on top of what i ahve already done). MUGEN Valve Springs MUGEN Cylinder Head Gasket MUGEN Metal Clutch MUGEN LSD MUGEN Fuel Pressure Regulator MUGEN Oil Pan New Gearbox & Gearing Ratio
  4. C

White integra part exchanged to Bristol import center

sonicboom1 were in aberdeenshire are you? I am in blackburn and my DC5R arrives this week (personal import) and should be collecting her the begining of November. I have missed my toy arriving back from 6 years in Japan 1 month before my car was not a good idea! So if you buy one i wont be the...
  5. C

MUGEN N1 ECU

Hello All, Can anybody tell me were i can buy a DC5R MUGEN N1 ECU in the UK! Thank you in advance. Gavin
  6. C

DC5 ITR same top speed as Euro CTR?

The top speed of my DC5R is 265kph or 165.4MPH (which was confirmed on a testing ground in Japan) using a APEXi rev/speed meter and the car had been modified. gavin
  7. C

whats this?? (now with a piccy)

It means high octain (fuel) & the logo at the top is for a petrol station company! gavin
  8. C

180 KM/H LIMITER

if you buy a Mugen or Spoon ECU they already have the speed limiter cut!
  9. C

Spoon Brake pads

i have spoon pads fitted and are very good for fast road driving & track and i paid approx 270pounds for the full set (in Japan).
  10. C

Stainless braided hoses

I have Mugen braided hoses fitted on my car and the braking distance etc... is alot better (when fitting it is better to use mugen or spoon or anyother comp brake pads (i have spoon).
  11. C

Mugen parts?

I order my parts from MUGEN direct (www.mugen-power.com) and normaly get a 10~20% discount! Gavin
  12. C

Coilovers?

I have HKS hipermax II pro coilovers with uprated springs installed on mine :evil: ! drop front 35mm drop rear 38mm with damper setting 50% harder than stock (30 setting damper). price was the same as 1,105pounds!
  13. C

Mugen parts?

Thats strange i have never had to wait for any of my ordered MUGEN parts they arrive within 7days of placing my order normally (i placed an order yestarday for a MUGEN clutch and was told it will arrive within 7days)! Gavin
  14. C

Importing New Type R questions

buying a car in japan is not easy and to register it is a nightmare you must have an address in Japan a parking lot with a signed & stamped declration from its owner (around 200pounds for this paper + 1months parking charge you must pay monthly at around). also an ikan-shoma (a certificate of...
  15. C

Which front bumper?

sorry i am in japan at the moment! :D
  16. C

Which front bumper?

you are close its about 165.6mph which is the cr fflat out at the momment (police here dont chase you & my plates can not be read :evil: ) for gumball all going well i will be there next year (10,000+ tickets etc... for 7days of insanity is my idea of fun 8) ) gavin
  17. C

Which front bumper?

at the moment i have Mugen i have the mugen kit on my car at the moment & and its good for high speed driving up to about 265kph without problem! but i am thinking of sending it to top secret for full tunning before shipping to the UK in preperation for the gumball ~ cannonball next year! [/img]
  18. C

Which front bumper?

Top Secret What about Top Secret! http://www.topsecretjpn.com/rsx.shtml 8)
  19. C

How many miles from a tank of fuel.

it cost me 27.50 (pounds) to fill mine with 100Octane here in Japan and i get about 270miles max (normaly about 230) out of one tank the way i drive here (peddel to the floor :evil: ) Gavin
  20. C

How much is my car worth in the UK

Hello All, i am wondering the actual value of my car would be in the UK to ascertin if its worth taking over from japan or not! the car spec is as follows November 2003 DC5R Current Mods Mugen: - aero Kit Fuel Regulator Thermostat VT-pro oil ECU Valve Springs Trailing arm Bush Kit Engine...