Search results

1. M

DC5 performance parts review (Dynodynamics)

Mine made 208 the weekend before you guys and its totally stock apart from an RM01A so the 1st dude on here should be pls :green:
  2. M

Dyno Charts!!

Ran 207.5bhp on a stock car at Surrey Rolling road today! How is that for a stock car? He said most run 200/210 so im happy :green:
  3. M

help buying a DC5

IMO no. I prefer the look of the pre facelift TBH, but i would imagine cars will depreciate at the same rate. So its really a question of how much you want to spend and how old you want the car to be.
  4. M

help buying a DC5

to be honest mate your budget depends on what you buy as a face lift is more expensive
  5. M

help buying a DC5

The gearing is very slightly different on the facelift. In regards to parts its not an issue the only thing to be careful of is that the springs are different. So u hav to make sure u get facelift springs if u get aftermarket ones or u have to change both the spring and damper.
  6. M

Bradford DC5

Ditto, id always rather get one frm someone on here or a known dc5 importer like 200bhp, torque gt, newera etc
  7. M

Finally imported my Teg

yep also think hid's need washer jets too. Also u need to be creative with ur exhaust system from memory to get the emmissions in?? Bt i might be wrong? Maybe its jst for the facelift. Pm andy at 200bhp or dunk at fastjapcars they are both experienced at importing dc5s and wil knw al the tricks.
  8. M

People with carbon fibre - What anti oxidant/cleaner?

My bonnet was awful and really really badly oxidised. I just used a gentle polish was a machine polisher and it came up like this, the results speak for themselves it was like new!
  9. M

Forum Names : Real Names

matt b - matt ...... b :green:
  10. M

People with carbon fibre - What anti oxidant/cleaner?

You just need to use a machine polisher on the bonnet 1st then use a sealer gel chap
  11. M

New CAR TAX rates in 2008 Budget!!

How did you do this mate? I love a good row with the Council sorry DVLA :lol:
  12. M

Word of warning

got to love a "priced to sell" what other type of pricing do you get #-o
  13. M

A week at TGM

Had my dc2 up with tom last week, been using them for years now but just another big up comment for the record! Impressed as ever 8)
  14. M

DC2's

Iv had a UKDM DC2 and 2 DC5's now on a 96spec JDM DC2 and of all the tegs iv had this one is the most fun to drive I just love it 8) But im sure ill be back to a DC5 again at somepoint but ill keep the DC2 for track :)
  15. M

Adjustable powerband !!

What about the cross drilled brake lines, gota get me some of those :lol:
  16. M

Adjustable powerband !!

what the hell is it? I thought it said Hairband first of all :lol:
  17. M

FD2 Insurance Thread

always found a-plan very good and understanding. End of the day as long as the underwriter can be bothered to understand the risk then a price can be put on it. END OF :lol: If they cant be arsed they just say NO!
  18. M

who says you cant get hold of new dc5s.....

The problem with the lastest ones is getting it through the SVA, got to sling 2 cats on etc
  19. M

why dont supercharges give good torque figures?

Does your friends car have a K20 in it? It sounds like a diesel :?
  20. M

why dont supercharges give good torque figures?

superchargers can give massive torque its all down to set up :)