Search results

1. keevster

SVA + MVM

Mark, I bought it from PH, from a fella in Ireland. I spoke to TorqueGT about importing an FD2, but for similar to what I have got, it would have cost me a few K more!.
  2. keevster

SVA + MVM

Well that was short lived.lol. Just put a deposit down on an FD2. To good a deal to pass up, and It is a minted Car. Cheers for all the posts of assistance.
  3. keevster

SVA + MVM

Cheers for letting me know. Been getting some prices from TorqueGT, and though slightly elevated on whats on the market just now, there are still some good very low mileage DC5s about in Japan. So Mike is gonna have a gander and if my requirements come up, then this is the route I will...
  4. keevster

SVA + MVM

Hi did your Son say anything about the rest of the car, Mecahnicals ect?
  5. keevster

SVA + MVM

Cool mate, Just sent him an email too,lol. It is a clean Car, I generally would skip a 2001 car by, but it is exceptionally clean for its years and looks like its been looked after. Good luck to whoever purchased it!
  6. keevster

SVA + MVM

Hi bud, thanks for the advice, but I have had a DC5 and an FD2, EP3, DC2,lol. FD2 is a more capable car, without a doubt, but something about the DC5 just gives it the more "Racer" feel. Loved both of the cars immensly, and the only reason I let the DC5 go was for Financial reasons, then the...
  7. keevster

SVA + MVM

Advice taken, done a bit of reading and from what you guys have stated, I'll look elsewhere! Not rulling out an FD2 either, nice one on PH at the Moment, being speaking to the fella in Ireland about it.
  8. keevster

SVA + MVM

My Last DC5 was a fresh import, It was minted, and It was a nice feeling, but It still had a previous owner in Japan.lol. But no in all seriousness, if It was 5 years ago, a fresh import is the route I'd be going down, but it would just be too costly now to bring a low mileage example in, hence...
  9. keevster

SVA + MVM

I would keep an eye on Torque GT for their stock, but I don't think it is cost effective bringing anything in from Japan at the Moment, they are still to costly. Best bet i reckon is buying UK at the Mo.
  10. keevster

SVA + MVM

Thanks everyone for the info and heads up. I will have a read at that Thread! No it does not have to be a fresh Import, just a clean low mileage example, pre-post facelift, that I can potentially find out its history from being in the UK. I know that is a hard find, but you do find a lot that...
  11. keevster

SVA + MVM

Alright Chaps. Been a long time since I've frequented the forum. I am possibly on the look out again for another DC5 or FD2, still cannot make up my mind. I won't get into which is best, but just lets say I had more of a fondness for my DC5, so if I could pick one up at a reasonable price...
  12. keevster

Vtec Direct

Not bought a lot from Barry, but all the questions i have ever asked, have been returned in a timly manner, so i cannot fault the service i have had one bit, and the items i have purchased have been delivered promptly. Keep up the good work mate, us honda fanatics rely on you. :wink:
  13. keevster

Bimta mileage cert

Hi mate, i also asked about this when i bought my car from Andy, cant remember the reason why Andy does not have access to it, but i am sure he will be along to explain it all. It had no bearing on me selling my car, i know some potential owners could be a little picky, but screw them, if you...
  14. keevster

I feel Gutted......

Mate i can empathise with you on that one. I have never been so gutted in my life as i was the day my DC5 went, i felt major depressed, as it was probably the first car, that i had to sell out of urgent necessity, sold loads in the past, but nothing gutted me as much as this. The only thing...
  15. keevster

what is clayed

20 Uses Andy :shock: :lol: I clay my car once and the bar is binned :lol: :wink: But i am just a perfectionist funny bugger :lol:
  16. keevster

9K OR 12.5K

Exactly, and they always give you it good, 100% all the way :lol: , as they never know when there next time will be :lol: :wink: being a chunky chick :wink:
  17. keevster

Does anyone know what this is called?! *urgent!*

Dont worry mate, i broke mine too when fitting a filter. :evil: And yes, it cost me around 90 quid from Honda, as the parts guy took pity on me for being a complete tube and breaking it. Its a pees case to fit, 20 minute job :wink:
  18. keevster

DC2's

Found this while searching around the web. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34H2MCPEUV8 Also thought this website pretty interesting :lol: http://asia.vtec.net/beystock/integra/art3/index.html Paul :wink:
  19. keevster

Off to jdm heaven

Sorry to hear this mate :wink: Yes the DC5 is the car to crash in if your gona have a crash, they are extremely stable and confidence inspiring. Hope you get back in a DC5 soon :wink:
  20. keevster

DC2's

Keep this coming guys :lol: , i am being educated :wink: Paul :wink: