Search results

1. keevster

SVA + MVM

Alright Chaps. Been a long time since I've frequented the forum. I am possibly on the look out again for another DC5 or FD2, still cannot make up my mind. I won't get into which is best, but just lets say I had more of a fondness for my DC5, so if I could pick one up at a reasonable price...
  2. keevster

DC2's

Hi Folks. Sold the DC5 last night :cry: :cry: , i am so gutted to be honest, but needs must, and the only thing thats keeping a smile on my face at the moment is the prospect of new wheels. So i am pretty keen on a DC2 JDM or UK. ATR is my second choice as there are some bargains about at...
  3. keevster

Bit of a situation

Guys as you will see i was asking about paint codes ect in my other post. Reasons for this is, as you's may know, my car was in a bump recently where the damage caused was a front bumper, support beam behind it and headlight support beam and new headlight, and two scraped wheels and gubbed...
  4. keevster

Paint codes

Guys i have a query about the paint on my Champ White DC5. Does anyone actually know the paint code for champ white and in anyones experience, is it fairly easy to get a paint match with the rest of the car, when for talks sake one wing has been painted???? My car just came out from repair...
  5. keevster

Invidia Cat back

Done a search and seen that someone on here had this system. Was lurking on Ebay last week and came accross this system for sale. Done some searches on the RSX forum, and there are a good few folks with this system, who are happy with it, seemingly they are pretty good quality for the money...
  6. keevster

DC5 parts

Guys was just wondering where is the best place to pick up DC5 Champ white front bumper, new.???, do they have to come from Japan??? Paul :wink:
  7. keevster

Nightmare of a day

Need a bit of advice for anyone who know's there way round our engines/ Managed to get a cheap Induction kit today, so was gona stick it on and do some tests, comparing it with stock. However when changing it i Fu3ked up. I was removing the little intake hose that goes to the water outlet...
  8. keevster

Engine torque Dampner

Hi folks. Can anyone tell me if the Ingalls engine torque dampner for the EP3 will fit our DC5s, and if so, how are ingalls rated???? Was also wondering about the spoon one too, anyone have one. Cheers Paul :wink:
  9. keevster

Skunk 2 lowering springs

Guys a few questions really, I am considering lowering springs for my DC5. I have been looking on Ebay, and tein, skunk ect seem to be pretty cheap from the US, thats taking into account shipping and possible taxes. Obviously most of the stuff is listed for the RSX Type S, usually with DC5...
  10. keevster

Electric windows

:lol: Been having a bit of an issue with my drivers electric window, basically from a week after i got the car. It is going up and down, but now its beginning to squeak and gets all shaky as its coming up towards closure. Its as if its slightly off centre. When stationary it seems fine...
  11. keevster

Wind deflectors

Guys, can these wind Deflectors on the DC5 be removed easily enough without causing any problems, and could they then be put onto another DC5 without additional parts required. If so how do you go about it. What are the cost of these second hand, in fair to average condition. Cheers Paul...
  12. keevster

Am i going mad

Please excuse this post if i am stating the obvious. Looked at several other pics of CW DC5s, and they all appear to be the same. Do the sill skirts on the CW, appear a lighter shade of white when looking at the car side on. Been giving the car a wax and me and my mate looked at the sill...
  13. keevster

Anyone come accross this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DC5-Dec-2001-Hond ... dZViewItem Let you make your own comments. :shock: Paul :wink:
  14. keevster

Tail happy DC5

As some will know, got my DC5 from Andy200bhpcars last saturday, so not much posting :lol: Firstly a big thanks to Andy and the team for there professionalism and finishing touch of my car. The car is what i exepected and as described, and i fell head over heels for her as soon as i sat my...
  15. keevster

Energy Suspension Engine Mount Inserts.

Guys was just wondering how long it takes to fit these to the DC5. 1- how long would it take a competent Mechanic with all the right gear And 2-an imcomptent mechanic :lol: well me, sure i would manage them, but just looking for rough times on fitment. My reasons for this are, if it...
  16. keevster

starter button

Anyone purchased one of these from this seller. They are pretty cheap, which worries me. But he seems to have sold loads???? What do you think http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/START-BUTTON-HOND ... dZViewItem There are also other sellers, selling the original S2000 button for £49 is this a good...
  17. keevster

What system is this guys(updated pics)

As above, just wondering whats on my car, There is defo no markings on the system anywhere i can see. It does have a small hole, that i take it is for a bung/silencer. Paul :wink:
  18. keevster

On its way

Putting a post in this section as i suppose i am still a newbie, joined a long time back but never made any posts, probably due to having a CTR and not an ITR DC5. That has now changed, my car should be on the boat as we speak. Bought one from Andy, its a CW 04 with 11k, check the for sale and...
  19. keevster

Any clues

Just wondering if anyone has any clue what this Greddy unit does. its the pinky thingy :lol: about the 9th picture down. There is also a water temp guage there, just wondering what it does. Here is the link http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 41ef6faf3a Paul. :wink: