Search results

1. P

WHats your exhaust guide

Would it be an idea to perhaps score them too... like loudness, build quality, gains, fits well, etc.. scores out of 5, 5 been best/loudest, quoted gains if available? Other folks would then have more to go on when looking to buy instead of buying in the dark like most of us do (or did :()...
  2. P

Congratulations Team Dynamics

I am soo jealous :( looks like a good day was had by all and what a fantastic result first time out. Not that hard to believe though :wink: :wink: Wheres mines gone ?? :D
  3. P

Selling up, moving on.... :cry: :cry:

Hmm I looking at an M reg Lsi tomorrow, cheaper on the insurance than a vti.....
  4. P

Hi fella's, thought id let you all know im still here :) Sold my car a few weeks ago to Anton (g-zone) so look out for him, also I have put deposit down on a 2 bed apartment and had my mortgage offer today :D. I am buying a new build and should all be completed by end of June, look out for the...
  5. P

I am heartbroken and walking into the unknow... its all a bit scary (and grown up)!
  6. P

help with tyres

Lots of the people on the civic forum rate federal tyres, i cant remember the model but they seem to go down well for around £55 each :D
  7. P

Undersealing

You should hear it @ 8,000 rpm in a tunnel :lol:
  8. P

Undersealing

I forgot to say that mine has been undersealed also, I must add this to the post :roll:
  9. P

Undersealing

Take a look at mine in the for sale section... :D
  10. P

whats the deal on parcel shelves for dc5s

I maybe tempted to sell mine if the price is right?? :D
  11. P

I see your point about about the state of the market but like you say it could go either way. My outlook at present is that even if prices drop I dont see them staying low over a long period and eventually will be higher than at present.... but who knows :) I dont want to wait for them to come...
  12. P

Like you say I am gutted but hopefully in a few years ill be back :D. Now I am left with a dilemma, what do I get after the teg? After been spoilt by the teg nothing, I doubt will come close :(
  13. P

I am sorry to say that after 8 months of ownership I am looking to sell my car :cry: :cry:. The original plan was to keep the car for two years and then look for a place of my own, but things change and my job has moved on faster than I expected. I am now in a position where without the Integra...
  14. P

Jammy Bugger :D

I did play with the idea of not taking the day off and not stopping up all night.....but soon came to my senses :lol:
  15. P

Jammy Bugger :D

Does anyone listen to Dave Pearce on a sunday night? Well I send a text in for the competition on sunday night and only blummin won it. 8) I got two VIP tickets to the four seasons five star event this sunday. DJ's include Judge Jools, Eddie Halliwell, Lee Cabrera and Rebekah. link It’s...
  16. P

ESVA problem (exhaust) :(

Same here, I have one up in the garage roof that can be borrowed 8)
  17. P

Calling all 22/23 year olds

Kingston I am insured with Footman James.
  18. P

Calling all 22/23 year olds

I am 23, 4 Yrs NCB, garaged. £2495 :(
  19. P

My future ICE Install

Steve have you used Infinity kit before? If so how do you rate it? Not tempted by my suggestion to use Rockford? :) Andy the "proper" way to cable your car would be to run the RCA cabes down the middle, speaker cable down one side and power + remote down the other, a bit of a big job though...
  20. P

Headunit adaptor

Steve, Its the same as the accord and civic mate, just a normal iso :) This one I think this is what you are looking for any how...