Search results

1. Dixcelbrake

Nippon challenge - Snetterton race report

All Nippon Challenge Race 1 and 2 report – After a depressing year with engine reliability problems with the B20 engine, Hybrid racing and DMF Performance who were willing to Sponsor us a K20 engine with the full conversion kit approached us. During this winter break we understand as a...
  2. Dixcelbrake

Information about Braking

Its seem most of the people don't understand how the brake system work and usually they go for the aftermarket disk and pad because their 'Mate' said they are billlion but they never really understand what the technology behind the making of brake products. So I am going to give out a some...
  3. Dixcelbrake

Mugen Pedal group buy

Hi, I am going to getting more stock in from my supplier. They are now doing special offer for the Mugen foot Pedal. Retail around £140. Now they can do it for £115 for a set which included VAT and delivery if I order 10 or more set. I have order one for myself :D These pedal...
  4. Dixcelbrake

Spoon/Mugen Parts

We are now be able to get Any Spoon or Mugen parts from Japan. All the price will be cheaper than Spoon Europe. example: Spoon Mono Caliper UK retail £1400 plus P+P and VAT We can get it for £1150inc shipping and VAT For all parts enquries please send me email to...
  5. Dixcelbrake

New Shape DC5 2004 NOV model

Lastest news, these picture are from my Japan Supplier freshly an hr ago. Brand new car, 0 mile on the clock. Around £23000 or maybe less OTR, but I will see if anyone interest first, then I will ask www.modelreport.com if need a new model report or use the...
  6. Dixcelbrake

Jap Import Service

Hi everyone, Our company is now provide a new import service, we have already imported quite a few cars for our customer. We aim for good service and good repulation. Also as we just started the import business, we will only take a small profit to build up our repulation. This is the list...