Search results

1. H

Honda On Track/TGM Snetterton Track Day

They are cracking cars but mine had 92k on the clock when i did the bushes and coilovers and it showed how tired it had become :shock: Your teg looks mint aswell mate from the RR pictures at TDi North 8)
  2. H

You'll need the latest version of Quicktime of download VLC player from www.videolan.org as that should play it aswell.
  3. H

It's poly-bushed, buddyclub racing spec coilovers and full camber/toe adjustablilty now and with a bit of TGM magic on the set-up it was fantastic to drive on track :D Cheers for pointing out it looked good though Dan and here is a video of one lap if you're interested...
  4. H

Abingdon Trackday Fri 24th Feb anyone?

Yep, about 10mins south.
  5. H

Carbing Tie Bar Group Buy on TRO

I'd say its a fair price once you've factored in shipping/VAT/Duty onto it plus factoring in any paypal exchange rates which are a bit savage!
  6. H

What Wheels

LMAO, poor Andy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. H

MOT TIME???

I read TA and i think homo jokes Office style :lol: :lol:
  8. H

MOT TIME???

A bit of T&A goes along way eh Dan :lol:
  9. H

MOT TIME???

Alot depends on whether the car is hot or cold etc.. i've known a few cars to pass MOTs without a CAT on emmissions, just because its computerised doens't mean it will fail. Also just because its computerised doesn't mean you also can't get around certain things.
  10. H

Picking car up tonight!!!

I'm gonna have to pop round Scott!
  11. H

dc5 tuning companies

Where are you based? Might help with trying to recommend someone who is semi local :D
  12. H

System-R Warrington

Agreed with that, i took my CTR to him from somerset for work and will be doing the same when my DC2 comes :wink:
  13. H

GTC and T666YR @ BTCC Media day

The mugen kitted DC5 looks 8) 8) 8)
  14. H

21yrs old must have DC5 or i'll die!!!!!

As in the other thread, A-plan quoted me fine and i'm 22, 5 yrs NCB, £1380
  15. H

how much oil does the teg hold

i think its just shy of 5 ltrs from empty to full and i would change every 6k maybe less if you do alot of trackdays.
  16. H

Calling all 22/23 year olds

I just got quoted £1380 by a-plan for a stock DC5 22yrs old 5yrs NCB sp30 from 2000 Adrain Flux wouldn't quote as they said i had to be 25 to insure a import worth more than £10k which is weird as last year they said there was no problem swapping my insurance from my CTR to a DC5 when i...
  17. H

Spoon progressive springs

Bit of a trek from sheffield mind but Tom is worth dealing with from all accounts. :wink:
  18. H

Spoon progressive springs

Paul at system-r is over in Warrington and it took me an 1hr 20 from Barnsley to get there via the m'ways plus he can do you a fast road set-up when he's fitted the springs aswell as supply them.
  19. H

HELP NEEDED

They use K20A but they are under strict instructions about what they can and can't do with their engines. And selling to the public is one of the things they can't do.
  20. H

data display

It plugs into the OBD diagnostics post, I had a look at the one in system-r's CTR and it was a really nice neat piece of kit. Pic is a little large but helps you see all the tiny details :lol: