Search results

1. rarerims

JRSC

IVe got a JRSC and it transforms the integra. Pulls from 2k to the red line.. A friend has a 350bhp EVO and we are neck and neck.. all at 5psi 8)
  2. rarerims

New wheels again, 17x9" all round

Just fitted a set of Rota Torques to the Teg 17x9" et35 all round, no rubbing :shock: Looks awesome in the flesh, not to everyones tastes, but I love it The drive is not half bad, still handles and feels better than 18" 'normal width' [/img]
  3. rarerims

fitted some new wheels

Not 100% convinced, but they are different I guess.. Prototype Anodised blue lip rota svn
  4. rarerims

Check code 34 yikes!!!!!!

Bloody cars :lol: :roll: Cars been fine for a month, had decat fitted for 3 weeks.. Just started it up to drive to work, went 100yrds and light came on.. Jumped the connector, and unless im really thick, I appear to be getting a code 43 The odd thing is I reset the ecu, and when I turned...
  5. rarerims

My DC5 on new wheels

18" Rota P1's Yokohama 215/40/18 S drives
  6. rarerims

Couple of DC5 carbon hoods to clear £300

Good quality carbon bonnets £300 + delivery to members on here! Julian Ps I can take credit cards on 01363 84305
  7. rarerims

RareRims.co.uk - Rota lightweight alloy wheel supplier

Hope its ok to mention my company in here! I am the UK distributer for Rota alloy wheels, lightweight 'jdm' style rims. Have a look at www.Rarerims.co.uk 8) Happy to work out a deal for the DC5 owners!!
  8. rarerims

DC2 owner, looking to 'upgrade'

Hi everyone :) I currently own a 1999 UK DC2R, and am looking to 'upgrade' to a newer car, after the Teg its definatly got to be a DC5R in white 8) On a side note, im the UK distributor for Rota alloy wheels (lightweight JDM style rims), so give me a PM if you want a set, im sure we can...