Search results

1. kaz6160

HID bulb

hid hi bulb no. honda part 33116-s7a-003 hid control unit 33119-s6m-003 Both from steels hereford ring dave 01432 267151 We had flikering problem, changed bulb ok for 20min. then turned off ,back on again flashing like a disco strobe light, brought control unit all ok now!! :D
  2. kaz6160

Yay! I've got me a 'Teg-R!!!

Thought it must of been his when I read you had brought it from Worcester as there was only two in town, his and mine :)
  3. kaz6160

Thought it must of been his when I read you had brought it from Worcester as there was only two in town, his and mine :)
  4. kaz6160

Welcome, did you buy white teg from Asad in Worcester?
  5. kaz6160

RE040's - beware

:D Must be the way you lot drive as I am still on original tyres on 24k with supercharger :D
  6. kaz6160

The Red Teg and Mr Jackson

Welcome to the club mate :D
  7. kaz6160

The Red Teg and Mr Jackson

Welcome to the club mate :D
  8. kaz6160

RIP DC5

RIP dc 5 :shock: :xcry: Sorry to hear about your bad news andy, must be gutted. hope everything goes ok for you. Kaz and shawn
  9. kaz6160

need advice on bonnet now with piccys

Have CF bonnet on my blue teg, leave it unpainted
  10. kaz6160

elated to have car back

:xhaha2: :xhaha2: Snap!!!!!!!!!
  11. kaz6160

elated to have car back

:D T666YPR I know they joke about you being old but no your memory isnt going, was totally gutted when inconsiderete woman deciced to plough into back end so didnt make it known to you all but I am so pleased to have her back after driving around in a Honda Civic for three weeks :( :(
  12. kaz6160

elated to have car back

Havent fitted ings bumpers yet as only got car back last night, should all be on ready for next meet, it took 3 weeks to repair, took so long because more damage found once rear bumper was removed!
  13. kaz6160

elated to have car back

:D Just got car back from bodyshop, feels so good to drive her again, all repaired now so looking forward towards next meet, Andy you must be gutted as I know I was but thankfully mine was repairable, just for the record my airbag didnt go off either
  14. kaz6160

More Progress - Spec & New Pics

xthumbup =D> =D> Bloody hell !!!!! Mike you robbed a bank? Looking very good. Most of us can only dream of these mods. Questions. 1. How does intercooler connect to JRSC? 2. Where is your air for intake from.?Filter...
  15. kaz6160

Which front bumper?

Ings on blue :D gonzo found this on rsx if any help?
  16. kaz6160

Dyno Charts!!

dyno posting :D Here is ours only just figured out how to post ...
  17. kaz6160

Congratulations Team Dynamics

Yep got to agree with mike on this one great car,good drivers Team Dynamics need more leasons in public relations.
  18. kaz6160

Bumper and headlight removal - nice and easy!

truffs what are u on????????????????????????????????????
  19. kaz6160

About 2 buy a DC5!!

:D We bought our dc5 from Gt-C. Ben is a very sound guy who is involved in the Jap scene with tons of enthusiasm,and not just as a business. I think we had the first dc5 Ben sold 18+ mths ago(sorry if wrong Ben) and he has now sold 17 or more. Still puts a smile on...