Search results

1. K

Phoenix yellow dc5?

why not plasti-dip it yellow?
  2. K

Will I regret buying a 2001,Scooby Forester STI?

Why do you consider the Forester to be a boring car?
  3. K

Will I regret buying a 2001,Scooby Forester STI?

pends on what you plan on doing with it could always get a ppp uk one but if youve got the money, get an sti. just noticed you meant the sf, id go for a sg xt ppp
  4. K

Kingston

Saw MaxVR6 at bedford at the weekend while i was getting noise tested - hello fella Shibz - ive found the alarm booklet thingie if you want it? And finally Exhaust Comparison OEM to Bypass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOCPwHdS-5E Ive since changed the exhaust to something similar to this...
  5. K

Kingston

you mean its the only thing CKH couldnt get off to sell so left them on lol ;)
  6. K

Kingston

:xwavey: (assuming your not just trolling from ctro or are Grov :xtsk: ;) I did indeed sell the car to CKH who then stripped it. The car went to his mate i believe and the kit ended up being sold to Little Ed and is now white instead of blue. I dont think Ed has posted any pic of it on...
  7. K

DC5 basic buyers guide

Have you tried running a narrower tyre with smaller wall on the DC5 then sweetheart? Or are you suggesting that my, and other peoples experiences when running a 205-215/40 tyre are talking shit? Bearing in mind that when running a 215/45, the speedo will generally run at around 5mph more than...
  8. K

Your finest reflection shot.

Dark cars are easy to get a decent reflection shot from though. You should have a non-edited and edited/enhanced by "photoshop" thread ;-)
  9. K

Your 'beading' pictures

10. K

Re070 vs Alternative 245/40 tyre??

Drop me a pm if your interested in some nearly new RE070's
  11. K

Meguiars VS Werkstat part 2 (on Arctic Blue)

:xgrin: :xgrin: :xgrin: :xgrin: Only trouble with this test is that youve worked on this bonnet in the past though when its been off the car, or did you strip it all down or just rely on UC to do that for you?
  12. K

215/45 vs 225/45 ?

unless your a pro racing driver looking to extract the max out of there car, then no you wont feel a difference
  13. K

Help!! engine bay exposed

Nothing, there all like that
  14. K

Trusted Essex Bodyshop

why not do it yourself if its a bolt on job?
  15. K

Fitting mudflaps.

J's Racing rear bumper FTW
  16. K

DC5 Sold

Why though Dotty - FD2 > DC5 remember...
  17. K

TGM Fast road set up specification.

TGM will set it up to suit the owners requirements and what they wanted to achieve. So if you go to a decent garage, then in turn should do the same for you
  18. K

Japanese Performance

Ok we chat in a bf3 game
  19. K

Japanese Performance

Got any details on the s2k?
  20. K

Bronze DC5 on eBay anyone's off here ?

Pretty sure thats a member on here as someone mentioned doing an integra in blaze orange before - though i thought they was in ireland