Search results

1. S

Hello..from a female DC5 owner

Hello :D I've got a lovely Alpine unit in the classifieds. WOuld look great in your new car :)
  2. S

Standard springs - what they worth?

Cheers Mike, thought it was worth a bump. Evs still got his DC5 or did I read a while back it had gone?
  3. S

cheers, still got them.
  4. S

ipod video

Nice one, cheers 8)
  5. S

ipod video

How long does the whole process take using that please? I used soemthing the other, can't remember what and it took about 2.5 hours :shock:
  6. S

cool, thanks. Worth putting on the Bay?
  7. S

*Bump* anyone need any? Could do with clearing these.
  8. S

Weight of Front bumper and courier service

same here, b-pipes, etc. Gutted, bit the bullet and gone through interlink express :cry:
  9. S

Cheers Wardy, it was online, rang them to complain, they said tough, luck of the draw and all that rubbish :evil: :evil: :evil:
  10. S

Thanks Dave. They wanted over £40 :cry:
  11. S

just tried to send a bumper and Parcel Force refused to take it. Who else can I try please?
  12. S

DC5 Forum Noob

hello :)
  13. S

oh, and what are my springs worth :?:
  14. S

No sorry Stu, I sold it and left the Spoon one on.
  15. S

As above, how much are the std springs worth please. Clearing out my old bits now the car has gone. Thanks.
  16. S

Brembo Pads

Cheers Si. I'll egt them in the classifieds.
  17. S

Brembo Pads

Anyone know how much these cost? I've got a new set of fronts that I want to advertise, can't remember how much they are. thanks.
  18. S

Help please-log book

Hi all, when I moved I done the right thing, sent my licence off, log book, etc to change address. It's only now that I've advertised the car that I realise I've not had the log book from DVLA. I spoke to them today and they said if I knew the document number then it was free, if not £25...
  19. S

Hello there! South West owner soon...hopefully

hi, I'm also form Bristol. Mine will be going up for sale in the next few weeks, PM me if you want details. Cheers.
  20. S

Wiper Delete Kit

I personally think it looks better without the wiper, thanks for sharing the info (not that I have a wiper :lol: )