Search results

1. S

Standard springs - what they worth?

As above, how much are the std springs worth please. Clearing out my old bits now the car has gone. Thanks.
  2. S

Brembo Pads

Anyone know how much these cost? I've got a new set of fronts that I want to advertise, can't remember how much they are. thanks.
  3. S

Help please-log book

Hi all, when I moved I done the right thing, sent my licence off, log book, etc to change address. It's only now that I've advertised the car that I realise I've not had the log book from DVLA. I spoke to them today and they said if I knew the document number then it was free, if not £25...
  4. S

Just renewed :-)

Finally paying old man money to match my old man age! £475 with Sky :D
  5. S

Weight of Spoon B-pipe

Can anyone help with the weight of this please? 5kg?
  6. S

Oil Cap

Quick question. Is the Spoon cap for the DC5 the same as CTR, I presume so but just wanted confirmation. thanks.
  7. S

Full exhaust swap help

Any recommendations are where I can get the full Spoon system taken off and put back to standard. I'm in Bristol so as near to me as possible please. Thanks in advance.
  8. S

6cd-in dash changer with MD player

Does anyone know what the power output of this unit is please?
  9. S

TD 15" wheels on E-bay

Not sure if these will fit ours, think the offset could be wrong, Might be of use to someone though: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Race-Wheels-Team- ... dZViewItem
  10. S

ALPINE-IVA-D310R - Help please

Hi, Does anyone know if you can put your own wallpapers on? I think you can put some on from the I-personalise website but wondered if you could add your own? I've not even done the ones form the site so was just wondering if anyone knew? Thanks, Scott
  11. S

Mods help please

What are you guys saying when ringing insurance about full exhaust systems? Mike? Did you dsay something about stainless steel exhaust in an earlier post?
  12. S

Service schedules, etc

OK folks I bought a Honda warranty when I bought the DC5, I need the car serviced next month. A minor I think but can anyone tell me what should be changed/checked at the minor AND also the major please. Thanks, Scott
  13. S

TOTAL OIL

Hi, anyone got any views on Total 5/40 oil, was thinkinmg about putting this in as a mate has 5 litRes that he doesn't want.
  14. S

Takata Harnesses

OK a few questions, Trung or Mike you may be able to answer or any help appreciated please. How much are they? Where can you buy them? Any way of fitting with rear seats in? Thanks in advance. Scott
  15. S

Petrol light/tank question

OK folks, my petrol light came on at 201 miles and I filled up at 210 as this was the distance I needed to drive to get Tesco 99RON. I'm usually getting to 220 miles as light comes on or just before, just looked at the receipt and it took 39.4 lites, why does the light come on so soon if the...
  16. S

P76 of November J-Tuner

Whoese blue DC5 is it at the Reading meet then? Looks nice. 8)
  17. S

Bonnet Struts

Hi, quite liked the idea of these for a while and not actually bothered looking for one but this popped up on E-bay, anyone got one fitted? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/02-HONDA-INTEGRA- ... dZViewItem
  18. S

F.A.O Aself66

You're going to be a happy boy driving your car home tonight I take it :wink:
  19. S

Dc5 alloys on a CTR??

Hi, Will the DC5 wheels fit on the EP3 CTR? Thanks.
  20. S

Rear pad options

Hi, I need to replace my rear pads soon, does anyone know the price of the std ones and also any alternative after-market ones please? Ta in advance.