Search results

1. F

Discounted Spoon parts

Hey, not been here for a while but thought you guys might be interested in this: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showt ... hp?t=29764 at a 50% discount it might be worth it!!
  2. F

TEINS now fitted

Cool Just what i wanted to know. Its just in Jap Performance mag a couple of issues back they put their own scooby on coilovers and hated the hardness of the kit so took em off. But i guess its more down to personnal taste and manufacturers. And yeah, where did you get them from (for future...
  3. F

TEINS now fitted

I didnt mean quality, i just wanted to know if they were a good balance for road and track use as track bias suspension is normally too hard for UK roads. As whats great on track is normally no good for road (especially here on our well maintained roads).
  4. F

TEINS now fitted

Hey Just wandered, after running them for a while now, what they are like. they seem to be good on track but what about the road?? ive heard horror stories of coilover kits being WAY to hard for UK roads. Cheers
  5. F

Why did you buy a DC5?????

Cheers for the input all - Jonster, exactly what i was after!! The DC5 is looking better by the day. MJ Type-r love the avatar pic/vid
  6. F

Why did you buy a DC5?????

Hey all Just wandering why you guys bought a DC5 over the other jap marques?? This is one of the MANY cars i am considering to buy and am hoping to get some feedback (mainly from ppl who have owned another performance car previous to their DC5) as how it compares to others. My one big issue...