Search results

1. W

Hamp Filters

thanks for the replies. btw mike, i got one of these tools that dont crush the filter ... http://www.motorcycle-parts-and-accesso ... 9825cdd8c7
  2. W

Hamp Filters

Does anyone know if the external size is the same as the OEM ones? I got filter removal tool for the oem one that sits on the top and want to know if it's going to fit .... :roll: Wai
  3. W

JDM Alloy wheel refurbers

£272 sounds expensive. I got mine done for about £46 each - i think it worked out to £210 all inclusive.
  4. W

I had two problems the first time around, the shade was too yellow and they didnt seem to cover the inside of the rim/spokes fully. Don't let this put you off as I rang them and they agreed to redo them - wheels came back perfect! Also, they have 3 shades of NH0 CW paint - you NEED to ask for...
  5. W

try spit and polish, they charged me about £45 a wheel. i think they have local drop off points all around the country, i dropped mine of at the local universal tyres when had mine done a few months ago.
  6. W

Brake caliper lacquer

Mine turned up yesyerday, thanks pete.
  7. W

Front dc5 number plates

check fancyplates.com, their ireland based and can make a number plate in any size you wish. Also, they dont require docs to be sent to them.
  8. W

C-west front bumper

thanks for that ... im still in two minds as to fit the entire c-west kit or leave the car as standard ... :roll: ... comments welcome!!
  9. W

Brake caliper lacquer

Put me down for a lacquer please! :D
  10. W

Brake caliper lacquer

How many calipers will a can cover?
  11. W

C-west front bumper

Does anyone know where I can get one??
  12. W

DC5 RH Seat bolster

I never got around to fitting it in the end, which reminds me ... the one i got from capital seating is still lying in my shed somwhere.
  13. W

DC5 vs 200SX S15 vs 350Z

Personally, think the Nismo kitted 350z looks very sweet, but then you are looking more around the 20k mark ...
  14. W

Powder Coating Brakes

If it's due to the laquer flaking, do a search on the lancerregister.com ... quite a few of the guys have had same problem and ended up sanding the laquer back a bit and then coating with high temperature laquer. The finish was pretty good. Wai
  15. W

HKS Exhaust --- Dong ??

I just spoke to HKS who told me they don't supply mounts and just use the standard OEM ones. Has anyone actually compared the two side by side? Wai
  16. W

HOT Track day Silverstone 10 Feb

I'd be up for this.
  17. W

Spoon progressive springs vs Standard ones (on the track)

Mine is standard with spoon springs and when coming off my drive, there is about 1" clearance from the nose to the ground. Ask Wooty, he has an Ings bumper and spoon springs.
  18. W

CTR Wheels

umm ... already bought a set, but they were cheap anyway. I will see how i get on with these first, can always change later I guess. What other wheels are worth considering?
  19. W

CTR Wheels

so not to ruin my normal road tyres .... is this a bad idea??