Search results

1. akcwong

Hole in my spoon exhaust

Try topgear in st albans, http://www.topgear.co.uk/contact/st-albans.html Let us know how much though, a friend of mine in wales repaired his j's manifold before with longlife, cost £20-30 I believe... which isn't too bad compare to buying a new one :D
  2. akcwong

Toda Injection Kit

Yep, found out the solution from my agent in japan. The injector bit explain that I can use S2000 injectors with S2000 fuel rail if require more fuel. My agent said in Japan they normally buy this kit with supplied mapped ECU like M&M Honda or Toda JP. There are also people use Mugen or other...
  3. akcwong

Toda Injection Kit

Already got e-manage Ultimate ready and will run that on top of Mugen N1. Just want to make sure whether new injectors require. Anybody knows what injector size on DC5? I think AP1 injectors are 390cc. Mapping is not an issue as I can do road mapping with E-manage. Just want to find out...
  4. akcwong

Toda Injection Kit

Hi all, Just got Toda Injection Kit delivered. Nice piece of kit but will need to buy additional stuff before installation. Unfortunately my Japanese is quite limited, can anybody here understand the instruction? e.g. whether I need to replace my injectors to S2000 etc... Thanks Andrew
  5. akcwong

Locking nuts for work Emotions

I have some Mugen Nuts, 34mm long, 20mm dia. should fit. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12298&highlight= Andrew
  6. akcwong

Mugen Fuel Regulator installation

I have got a RSX service manual, seems like the Fuel Pressure Regulator is not attach to fuel rail like other B series engine. It is actually attach to the fuel pump under the seats. Anyone taken the fuel pump out before?
  7. akcwong

Does it actually fit next to the fuel filter or on the fuel rail?
  8. akcwong

Hmm.. my agent sent to me for trail. I guess it is design for RSX not too useful for JDM type R right?
  9. akcwong

Anyone knows is the Mugen Fuel Regulator directly bolt on DC5 or have to get the base block? If so, where can I get the base block? Thanks Andrew
  10. akcwong

whats going on with the itr prices?

I guess thats Integra IS. 2.0i Vtec, 160ps/6500rpm, 19.5kgm/4000rpm
  11. akcwong

Ordering an exhaust from Taka Kaira

You can email them and ask them for a quote. They normally will reply in 1-2 days.
  12. akcwong

99 ron fuel at Tesco's

So after all, what is the feedback of those fuel, to be honest, I can't really feel the difference. Except it was suprising cheap, 85.9p in Sandhurst tesco.
  13. akcwong

shells response to 99ron at tesco

I think it also depends on the price. 100ron probably not cheap in this country. Although every member can email them, but at the end of the day, they may withdraw it because not many people can afford to use it daily.
  14. akcwong

Yokohama A048R

From Yokohama: With regards to your email, I can only quote you a recommended retail price of £145.43. The tyres can be purchased through the following Motorsport Dealers:- Adams & Page (t) 01494 445389 George Polley Motorsport (t) 01354 688111 Should you...
  15. akcwong

How heavy are these wheels?

Volk Racing CE28- I know this one is 6.9kg for 17x7.5 +50 Anyone know the rest, Stock.. and Mugen MF10
  16. akcwong

oil filter

The mugen is around 24.99 after shipped to UK + VAT, and 19.99 for Power Enterprise. The oil was quite clean last time when I change it... after a track day and 9000 miles.
  17. akcwong

oil filter

I am using Mugen or Mag Power, both quite good.
  18. akcwong

Yokohama A048R

Anybody knows where is the cheapest place in UK to get Yokohama A048R with "e" mark on? So far I found 215/45x17 AO48 = £123.69 + VAT each. Any cheaper than this? Andrew
  19. akcwong

Mugen Airbox FIlter Element.

Cost 15000 yen in Japan, around 79 pounds. If including shipping and VAT, will be above £100. Not cheap for element.