Search results

1. akcwong

Toda Injection Kit

Hi all, Just got Toda Injection Kit delivered. Nice piece of kit but will need to buy additional stuff before installation. Unfortunately my Japanese is quite limited, can anybody here understand the instruction? e.g. whether I need to replace my injectors to S2000 etc... Thanks Andrew
  2. akcwong

Mugen Fuel Regulator installation

Anyone knows is the Mugen Fuel Regulator directly bolt on DC5 or have to get the base block? If so, where can I get the base block? Thanks Andrew
  3. akcwong

How heavy are these wheels?

Volk Racing CE28- I know this one is 6.9kg for 17x7.5 +50 Anyone know the rest, Stock.. and Mugen MF10
  4. akcwong

Yokohama A048R

Anybody knows where is the cheapest place in UK to get Yokohama A048R with "e" mark on? So far I found 215/45x17 AO48 = £123.69 + VAT each. Any cheaper than this? Andrew
  5. akcwong

New Mugen Exhaust Manifold or Spoon?

Anyone is using the New Mugen Exhaust Manifold for DC5? It is cost around £1200, is it worth it compare to other Brand Manifold? Anyone know? Andrew
  6. akcwong

Sun Visor Installation

Anyone know or have a diagram of how to install the Honda Genuine Sun Visor for DC5 ITR?
  7. akcwong

HID light problems.....

My DC5 got the manufacture HID system, it was fine until one day, the left light suddenly doesn't work, then I tried to change bulbs which 3 of the one I tried doesn't seems to be working... But it was working fine on the other side. Therefore it wasn't the bulb's fault, then I thought it was...
  8. akcwong

Gruppem is the best?

So.. after all these dyno test, everyone agree that Gruppem should be the best for DC5? or 5zigen + mugen air box?