Search results

1. S

Returning to the Fold

Well how are you Mr Fox? Helluva long time.....hope you keeping safe bud.
  2. S

Returning to the Fold

I think they are SPC....didn't u get the two red and white boxes with the OEM adjusters? oh yeah ....RETRUNING?? c'mon Chris, u slacking....:)
  3. S

Returning to the Fold

May the car give u as many more years trouble free motoring that it gave me. Didn't bother me much selling the car, it was only when u drove off it kinda hit me a little bit....lol. Oh well, hope the new car will be just as fun. it also has the Spoon front and rear strut bars and official...
  4. S

How did you all take the plunge?

When I first set my eyes on probably the 1st DC5 to come into the country. At Warrenders in Northwich. No Evo/Skyline etc... could compare look wise to the DC5 at that time. :lol:
  5. S

New pro race 1.2 wheels ordered

They are a perfect fit for the EP3. And EP3 wheels fit the DC5 with no problems.
  6. S

the dirty teg thread

Here's my effort from a few years ago.
  7. S

Road / Cabin noise

Change your tyres.
  8. S

mugen assist meters?

Save your money and buy the DEFI BF gauges. I'm sure Mugen and DEFI gauges are made by the same company.
  9. S

how long does v-tec direct take to deliver

Also take into account, that the Japanese have these weird periods where the whole company stops production and take breaks/holidays. I've ordered straight from Japan a few times, and the above has taken place with some of my orders.
  10. S

block advice, also exhaust and manifold

The block in the 2.0 Accord is not a K20 AFAIK. Unless your talking about the CL7 Euro R.
  11. S

hey there all

Think he meant to spell 'site' but spelt something else which must of made the forum filter to kick in. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. S

What gear knob is this?

I'm guessing FEELS(Honda Twincam)......... Bazza (VTEC Direct) can get them.
  13. S

DC5 VTEC Turbo as standard?

The son- Hirotoshi Honda, was also found to be guilty of bribes and nearly lost the Mugen company. To get round the law (whatever it is in Japan), the company was re-named M-TEC. :lol: :lol: TBH, think all companies are going down the Turbo/Supercharged route sooner or later. The USA has a...
  14. S

CEL + gear + bodywork problems. My teg needs an overhaul.

Regarding the bumper issue...... Check this thread, maybe the same problems. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ht=#175585
  15. S

Your attempt at humour was........well............ Due to the massive failure, I thought it would be nice to help out a fellow member. :lol: xthumbup
  16. S

The 3 white circles on the right, you will see 2 black screws (remove them). If your screw driver hits the wheel, you will have to remove the wheel. (That's why I put asterics by the jackstands and jack) Those 2 screws are pointed towards the rear of the car. :lol: :lol: Great guide....... 8)
  17. S

RBC Help Needed ASAP

Update: Ordered mine with Matt.
  18. S

Strange OIL change.

Stupid question but did you change the oil when the engine was warm?
  19. S

Stubborn brake dust on Bronze Volks

Thats probably the worst product you can use on the anodised CE28N's. The peanut butter theory is true actually, alot of US owners use this method. Apparently 'smooth' is better than 'crunchy'. :lol: