Search results

1. S

The perfect wheel!!

LE Time Attacks CE28N's were my all time favourite. Not any more, these beauties are! :D 8) ''Rays Engineering has unveiled their limited edition CE28N “J” Time Attack in honor of Honda’s Type R series of vehicles. The wheels come in championship white with a red stripe...
  2. S

Leaking air!

New wheels with new tyres............ Pumped them up to specific amount, checked them again the next day and 1-2 have gone done by as much as 2-3psi. Cant be punture. What about the valve stems? Any other good ones I could use? Unless fooking neighbours are havin a laugh? :lol: :cry:
  3. S

Alpine CDA-7894RB

Does anyone know if this headunit is Ipod compatible? Thanks
  4. S

Alarm certificate............

What other methods of proof is needed if you dont have a alarm security certificate? Changed from EGG to A-PLAN and they need proof of a alarm. When I was with EGG, they didnt request one. Plus I didnt have one when I bought the car. BUT I defo do have a CAT 1 alarm.
  5. S

Torque setings............

What are the torque settings for the wheels? Are they the same as the CTR's? (which are about 110nM iirc)
  6. S

De-restricted.

Got rid of the 112mph limit now.......but instead of the usual behind the cluster mod. The guy had to modify the gearbox sensor(in the engine bay). Just wondering any views of why the cluster mod didnt work first time??
  7. S

Alarms?

What CAT alarms did you have installed when u bought the DC5? Mine came with a CAT 1 Tiger. So far its ok, only thing I dont like is that u have to start the car within 30secs. :( Also the key fob is so sensitive. I can literally open the car a mile away...hahaha :lol:
  8. S

Vision scoop

''The DC5 engine is very sensitive to intake air temperature. While the stock intake system draws in hot air from the engine compartment, the Vision DC5 duct is designed to direct fresh, cold air into the intake.'' Views please, and has anyone got this combo'd with the Mugen box? THX!!
  9. S

Hello

Hi ppl..............Been lurking for a while but now im a fully fledged member :D My old car :cry: The new oldish car :? :wink: Keep up the good work boys/girls :D
  10. S

NEW JDM DC5 VID!!

Hope this is in the right section??........cannot see a vid section. :? http://www.honda.co.jp/INTEGRA/movie_r/index.html Very nice!! Just click straight into link..............