Search results

1. T

lamda sensor

i know coupla of guys who had this problem. never tot it would happen to me but apparently it is. was driving the car around as usual today when the CEL came on. wasn't too cool bout it and i pulled over to the side of a busy expressway and restarted my engine. the CEL went off but then i...
  2. T

carbon vs metal clutches

got my car dynoed and muz say the figures weren't too impressive. :evil: did realize wat i could do with at this current point in time and one of them was actually a better set of clutch to help me transfer the power to the wheels with less transmission losses. contemplating the purchase of...
  3. T

"resetting" the k20a

i've put about 33k kms on my jdm k20a by now and i have just sunk my year end bonus on ordering a kpro :D :cry: . before i go about the tuning proper, i think some valve lash/ timing chain tension and cam position adjustments are in order. i could be missing something else, but for starters...
  4. T

need to reset?

getting my extractor decatted next week when my intake arrives from japan :D am seeking advice from ppl who "have a decat exhaust system and intake"s advise on whether there is a need to reset the ecu with your new additions and whether it would coz the ecu to throw a check light? i' askin...