Search results

1. 2

DEALER SERVICE MANUAL

probs cant really read much with the bablefish........ all the links are in japanese........... i ask because i had a low oil pressure condition and now , replaced the oil pump, but need to order crank and rod bearings, and im going off of the US rsx type s shop book and i ordered them ,but...
  2. 2

DEALER SERVICE MANUAL

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME, I NEED THE HONDA DEALER SERVICE MANUAL FOR THE HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R. I DONT CARE WHAT THE PRICE.........IF ANYONE CAN GET THIS FOR ME IN ENGLISH, PLEASE EMAIL ME KENFREE@COMCAST.NET
  3. 2

CONNECTING ROD BEARINGS

HAS ANYONE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE OUT THEIR CONNECTING ROD AND OR CRANKSHAFT BEARINGS? IM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH FINDING GOOD REPLACEMENTS.......... I HAVE THE K20A AND THE K20A2 USA ONES ARENT FITTING THAT WELL............ despirate.......... kenfree@comcast.net thanks.
  4. 2

DC5 Engine Failure

knock i imported a JDM k20 type r and had used reg oil in it every 3k but switched to mobil 1 synthetic and now have these knock problems.......... could this do it, or because i didnt ck it........... my email: kenfree@comcast.net any advice would help.
  5. 2

VAFC II throttle cable.

HEY HEY ,TRY THIS http://www.apexi-usa.com/productdocumen ... vafcII.pdf
  6. 2

valve springs install on the integra type r?

i already have them, just guidelines or installation instructions if anyone has ever done this.
  7. 2

valve springs install on the integra type r?

good day everyone, just wondering if anyone put the mugen n1 ecu on their integra type r with the mugen valve springs......... i have the ecu and need a little direction as far as the valve springs........... thanks.
  8. 2

ECU wiring diagram

picture it is incomplete, i need every wire on the ecu...... unfortunatelly.......... engine swap that went bad when it came to the wires.............
  9. 2

ITR DC5 ETM MANUALS

good day everyone, was wondering if anyone had copies of or access to the honda eletrical troubleshooting manual for the dc5? i am particularly in need of a wiring diagram for the 3 connectors that plug into the ecu for the ITR DC5. one of them is known as the C101 connector. thank you.
  10. 2

ECU wiring diagram

hate to ask a dumb question but cant u post the website to the civic type r forum? i too am in need of the ecu wiring. thanks.