Search results

1. 2

DEALER SERVICE MANUAL

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME, I NEED THE HONDA DEALER SERVICE MANUAL FOR THE HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R. I DONT CARE WHAT THE PRICE.........IF ANYONE CAN GET THIS FOR ME IN ENGLISH, PLEASE EMAIL ME KENFREE@COMCAST.NET
  2. 2

CONNECTING ROD BEARINGS

HAS ANYONE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE OUT THEIR CONNECTING ROD AND OR CRANKSHAFT BEARINGS? IM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH FINDING GOOD REPLACEMENTS.......... I HAVE THE K20A AND THE K20A2 USA ONES ARENT FITTING THAT WELL............ despirate.......... kenfree@comcast.net thanks.
  3. 2

valve springs install on the integra type r?

good day everyone, just wondering if anyone put the mugen n1 ecu on their integra type r with the mugen valve springs......... i have the ecu and need a little direction as far as the valve springs........... thanks.
  4. 2

ITR DC5 ETM MANUALS

good day everyone, was wondering if anyone had copies of or access to the honda eletrical troubleshooting manual for the dc5? i am particularly in need of a wiring diagram for the 3 connectors that plug into the ecu for the ITR DC5. one of them is known as the C101 connector. thank you.