Search results

1. R

My Teg montage..

Is finished finally :D Had left it half finished for the last 2 months :roll: and finally got a couple of last shots with a mate recently, then left it again for a few weeks :lol: But finished slapping it together late last night It aint perfect but it gives u a good impression of what...
  2. R

Standard discs - Good news for everyone !

Tom at TGM just told me that honda have dropped the price of the standard discs down to the same price as the CTR's ! Was £150 + VAT now down to around 42quid + vat each ! About bloody time too !! 8)
  3. R

Robs KPRO experience.

Sorry for the dodgy thread title ! Anyway, thought i'd post up a thread with my experiences of getting the car remapped - duncs will find it useful i hope :) My car is currently running basic mods as with this type R i'm not going down the manifold change route (which i do understand will...
  4. R

Infinity: Reference 6010cs - 16cm components

I see the infinity's pop up quite a bit in this forum and just wondered if the above will fit with no spacer/no cutting..? I know some have made a spacer to aid reduction of vibration.. but based on purely buying and putting them in what are peoples experiences? Very close to clicking order...
  5. R

Sub & box choice..

Thought i'd blow the cobwebs away in the I.C.E. sub forum - just wondered what other teg owners have picked when choosing a sub for the boot.. not concerned about mega bass power, just a nice subtle system.. Have amp sorted, but would like a sub with box combo that fits comfortably in the teg...
  6. R

Horn

I know this is random but my horn just stopped working at lunch time, had a moment of road rage. Probably my fault for holding it on for 5seconds LOL is there a fuse for just this? thought it may be on a circuit with something else?
  7. R

Axel stands..

Having never used axel stands before – is there a knack to it? i.e. do u jack the car up from the centre at the front and then place the axel stands under the jack points? Or use the rear jack point to jack up and then put a axel stand under the front jack point and repeat on the...
  8. R

VTEC & Wildlife.. viewer discretion advised..

We all know how fun motorway slip roads are, revs building in 3rd.. then ping as VTEC rolls in at 6krpm.. and a lovely surge of fun :xvtec: But sadly not fun for a certain little chap.. I thought he'd missed me as i didnt here a bang but i think he timed it just as the changeover happened...
  9. R

Tegs & garage doors..

.. dont mix :( I think i must have been half asleep when getting the car out earlier - as the garage door managed to come down on the roof of the teg as i was getting it out this afternoon.. As u can imagine that has just made my saturday!! i think i had'nt completely opened the garage door...
  10. R

Washer jet pumps - opinions needed..

recently both my washer jets have stop working, front and back... Fully topped up and it aint playing ball.. i cant even hear a pump running like u normally do.. so i reckon my pumps have gone? I took the bumper off today to clean the injen and checked the pumps out at the same time.. Couple...
  11. R

How to change front pads?

Should think its quite straight forward? Any guides/tips? as i'd like to have a crack at this myself..
  12. R

Buddyclub IV quick vid..

Excuse my giggling at the end.. had a friend drive it for me, poodle in 1st then a nice cam change in 2nd.. I've never heard it been driven by someone else :oops: http://www.pugplace.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Vids/MOV06190.MPG Right click, save target as...
  13. R

This months evo..

Has a indepth feature on the new tesco 99 ron fuel VS optimax, BP ultimate and regular unleaded.. definately worth a read. They test each fuel on a golf GTi and a new M5 and then do power runs for each. Ultimate seems to be the best but tesco matches it for top end grunt i think, havent read...
  14. R

Places to buy backbox's for the DC5

Looking to change the backbox on mine as its a bit rattly - any places people would recommend? I'm only looking for backbox's only - so i guess a custom could be doable, not looking for mega noise!! Has a supersprint mid pipe fitted to mine recently.. took it off cos it was too loud lol - i...
  15. R

CTR midpipe..

Does a supersprint mid pipe for the CTR fit the DC5? :?
  16. R

Some pics..

Finally got one after wanting one for a while - now my home life is getting back on track i got a new toy! a Artic Blue DC5 8) Sure some of you will recognise it - i've just added front tints yesterday..
  17. R

DC5 newbie... audio..

Mines currently got the standard 6 changer/MD player in there, and am looking to change.. What do i need? i think the list is the following.. Double to single din adapter? take it there wont be one for the DC5.. ISO cable for a accord? Then theres the gizmo for sorting the radio frequency...