Search results

1. K

New wheels

Or retarded head :)
  2. K

New wheels

LOL yeah they are Inovit :D I have no idea where the extra letters came from :oops:
  3. K

New wheels

Hi peeps just thought I'd show the wheels I managed to get hold of yesterday for just £400 They are Inavotec CST 17" and they are suprisingly light, I expected them to weigh a ton for £400
  4. K

Will these pads fit

£88 ex vat for the pads so whats that............. £103 then it was something like £9 carriage. Don't bother going anywhere else for them just Call Tom @ TGM 01252811972 Oh yeah :oops:
  5. K

Will these pads fit

Pads arrived this morning :) part number is FCP998H Installed them in 40 mins no problem at all
  6. K

Will these pads fit

Got some DS2500 from TGM :D The part number is something like FCP 998u I'll post the correct number when I get the pads
  7. K

Tom @ TGM rocks

Having had a complete mare trying to get some front pads I can honestly say that Tom @TGM is the man. I can't believe it's been so difficult to get a set of front pads :( I must have spoken to at leasty 25 companies and visited 7 motor factors and not 1 of them had a clue, most of them were...
  8. K

Will these pads fit

Tried ringing Tom but he's a busy man and no-one else at TGM seems able to help me Does anyone know the actual DS2500 part number ?
  9. K

Will these pads fit

SSSSTTTTOOOOOPPPP !! They don't fit ! they're nothing like what we need :( lying cnuts OK I need somewhere to get pads from today....HELP !
  10. K

Will these pads fit

According to the Mintex website these will fit OK http://www.mintex.co.uk
  11. K

Will these pads fit

I needed some pads quickly my local car spares recons Mintex MDB1543 pads will fit my DC5 Will they ?? Cheers
  12. K

Sorry to post here but I need some help

Yeah they're on the Southbound side of the A10 and they're not very cheap :( Thanks anyway
  13. K

Sorry to post here but I need some help

My front tyres are on the wear mark, i ordered some Toyo Proxes T1s's 215/45/R17 @ £81each from Mytyres 3 weeks ago but have just been told that they won't arrive for another 10 days. I have a stag do in Hull this weekend and I'm the bestman so I'm chauffering the groom Does anyone know of...
  14. K

Interesting read...

They don't do twisties in the US
  15. K

Does Anyone Know How Many DC5`s There Are In UK?

300 is hardly common
  16. K

Anthracite 17" Superleggs on a Blue DC5

I'm seriously thinking about getting a set of these C But in Anthracite I'm not sure if they'll look a bit too Scoobyish on a blue DC5 what you reckon ?
  17. K

How good is the Teg really????

It's a good car but not the fastest, most comfortable or best handling car I've owned but as a compromise it's really good
  18. K

beating evos and stis

It still comes down to Traction...... No point having 300+bhp if you sit there with your wheels spinning, going no-where
  19. K

just a quiky

Yep 6.5's fit like a glove
  20. K

Ferrari 355 Eat my Dust... Wtf???...

Mate he was trying I once had a dust up with a 355 in my Rb5 Wrsport Impreza that was pushing 310 bhp with the same amount of torque and although he didn't kick my arse he did leave me.