Search results

1. P

What would you replace your teg with if you had to?

i have just bought a 350z (well about 4 months ago ) and have to say that it is amazing Kuro black with all the GT extras, its a very different drive compared to my DC5 a lot more power low down and still a very exclusive car on the roads all be it not as much as the teg. when it comes to...
  2. P

Light covers needed, water leaking in!!

Big up Dave ...he's the MAN !! cheers dave for all your help
  3. P

Engine surge

if you get it going you will love it ! i am starting to regret getting the 350z and havnt sold the dc5 yet so may still change my mind. the dc5 is so much rawer than the 350 but i suppose i knew that when buying it ....decisions decisions good luck !
  4. P

Engine surge

sorry to here you are having problems after fitting the intake ( glad to here you got it ok ) i never noticed anything different when i swapped from the original to the mugen ??? hope you find the fault :? Paul
  5. P

air con, gear change, dam AEM!

sorry to hear the probs you having linsey. at least you may get a discount on the parts...... a small silver lining on the big rain cloud :(
  6. P

Not yet.

he ho :xwavey:
  7. P

DC5 3D Model / Illustration Diary

simply stunning !!
  8. P

DC5 around 12k???

mine will be up for sale in a few weeks, you'll need to save up a little more though £13800 check the for sale section :wink:
  9. P

I want to buy a DC5

i have heard this from a few folk although one of my mate bought a dc5 from them and is pleased with it, just your luck i suppose , i have also noticed that they price there cars very high indeed just my tuppence anyhow good luck with the search, you wont be disapointed mine was for sale but...
  10. P

Spoon header 4-2 & 2-1 DC5R

how much does the spoon set up cost ? anyone have any links cheers
  11. P

Hi..hopefully getting one soon!....

hi donna, sure you dont want a white one ????? deep down everyone does...... ps, i couldnt afford P14UL T so had to go for 5.......lol see you at the next meet
  12. P

Clear side repeators for DC5

i got mine from funky product about £20 www.funkyproduct.co.uk
  13. P

car pulling to both sides ??? help required

swapped front to back tonight and it has stopped it pulling to the right , so will get the tracking re-adjusted to hopefully stop the drifting to the left feel a bit better now :D Cheers guys + gal ( you know who you are )
  14. P

cheers guys that is some food for thought definetly thought the balancing was out will put the rears to the front and see what happens not enough hours in the day :?
  15. P

i need some answers...... I put my car into honda to get a service and mot and was told that one of my toyo's (front drivers side) was worn on the inside edge and need replacing...fair enough. so i bought a new one and put it back in for its mot and also the new tyre fitted ballanced and the...
  16. P

FEEL'S by Honda Twincam - (9 Pictures, 12kb or less each)

could you also pm me with the prices of the engine dampner, and both types of braided hoses, and also how much the delivery would cost cheers
  17. P

My Project Starts here

good luck, better get to work to start paying all that off :D
  18. P

Mugen induction box and filter, Good?

is that for the dc5 ? is a lot different to mine, dont know anyone that has that one fitted :-k
  19. P

Honda Fog Light switch

hi dave, i would also like one of these fog light switches and also 10 poppers that fix the underside of the front bumper to the chassis cheers
  20. P

lowering the v-tech

sure the apexi vtech controller does this and im sure they sell on ebay for around the 250 mark