Search results

1. P

car pulling to both sides ??? help required

i need some answers...... I put my car into honda to get a service and mot and was told that one of my toyo's (front drivers side) was worn on the inside edge and need replacing...fair enough. so i bought a new one and put it back in for its mot and also the new tyre fitted ballanced and the...
  2. P

scraping noise

been noticing over the last few weeks a slight scraping noise when slowing down approching traffic lights. put it down to brake wear but tonight i decide to listen a bit more and realised that then noise was still there when i released the brakes, so at the next set of lights i took it out of...
  3. P

Would these fit....

- in to the front and rear speaker spaces, - i know they probably would need some spacers in the front but what about the back ??? - dont know too much about different types of speakers but what are the crossovers for ?? :xhuh: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 72744&rd=1 cheers guys
  4. P

Does anyone know ...

if the eibach sportline lowering springs and front and rear camber adjustments are the same for the teg dc5 as they are for the new civic as i am having a bit of a hard time tracking them down. cheers guys and gals :D
  5. P

Servicing ££££

would just like some advice from the most experianced owners Went in to my local honda dealer for a price for a 3 year service (just got it moted a few months ago with 14,000 mile on the clock.) the lass at the desk quoted me and said it would be £273 :shock: and when i asked what was...
  6. P

Coilovers ???

Well im still debating what to use to lower the car by around 35mm. type-r-dunk recomends eibachs springs which look promising. i saw the skunk2 coilovers which would give you a bit more control over the ride hight but cant seem to find out if there is anyone using them on this forum that could...
  7. P

Tein lowering springs

was looking to find out if the Tein S.Tech springs for the RSX would suit the Type R before i order them from america ??? cheers in advance guys :wink:
  8. P

Bonnet Pins

i finally got around to fitting my carbon bonnet today and after a weigh in found out it was 4.5kg lighter which was a good start :D . but after fitting it at one side (driver side where the bonnet sensor is) noticed that it sat slightly high :( . i am a bit concerned that it will flex a little...
  9. P

Kids.....Gotta laugh :)

Well i took out my first passanger yesterday evening, My wifes workmates little boy (10 i think) got all the usual questions, will it beat a ferrari - NO will it beat a subaru - SOME will it beat an evo - NO but you see those cars more often than you see this car (trying to scrape my ego back)...
  10. P

For the love of GOD....

Well lads and lasses, finally got my car road legal today with the arrival of my tax disc from the DVLA. (only had the car for bloody 5 weeks) So got a chance to take it a blast at no more that 40mph (over the motorway limit) and to come off of the accelarator to hear a rattle from the clutch(me...
  11. P

De badging

i am wanting to debadge my car and was wondering if anyone else has done so and wether or not the badges are on with tape or pins that left holes in the body work. how about the sticker on the side does it leave any marks on the paint ? cheers guys
  12. P

help with tyres

was looking in to replacing the rubber on my car :D i have two yokohama advan a-046 on one side which are pretty worn and two bridgestones potenza rf 040 on the other which are ok so want to get them all the same and dont know wether to go for another 2 bridgestones or four new ones altogether...
  13. P

trying to register the dc5

i have the form from the dvla to register my car but some of the questions are a bit of a nightmare. :shock: the form is a standard form for all types of vehicles and some of the questions are not relivent but which ones ??? was just wondering if anyone could give us some of the answers as i...
  14. P

FINALLY !!!

Well today was suppose to be the big day that i finally got to drive my car for the first time after buying it nearly three weeks ago. i called honda (kilmarnock) to book it in for its first MOT as the dvla wanted this done before i registered it. Got up this morning all happy and proceeded to...
  15. P

Any Ideas ?

When i took my bumper off i found this wire that is not connected to anything at one end and cant trace it to find what the other end is connected. it is faded red unlike the other ones in the area which are bright red. :xhelp: first time i have tried to host a picture so fingers crossed...
  16. P

problem with headunit HELP PLEASE

Does anyone know if there is any reason why the cd headunit (gathers factory upgrade ???) wont play the cd's and keep ejecting them. do the japanese have different cd regions like dvd's do ? dont seem to remember anyone else reporting this type of problem. thanks guys :(
  17. P

My new baby (small problem please HELP)

hi all, the day finally came and i took the plunge to hand over my hard earned cash for my new car. I decided to buy the car that M9 JOC had for sale as it was standard and only 13000 miles on a 2002 for £14000. it was suppose to be the most exciting time and had built it up in my head for...
  18. P

2005 dc5 bonnet

hi guys, just wondering if any of you guys new if the bonnet was the same shape on the new model as it is on the current one ? im kinda thinking of getting the new one but still very unsure. i think the performance is supposed to be the same but what about the handling ? :? any help would be...