Search results

1. T

K24 block with K20 head...

As part of my current "quest" to look at various options what to do with the Teg, I came across some stuff on the web about this. Putting the block from a CRV or Accord in the Teg. The Accord would be preferrable because it's compression ratio is closer to the teg, but either way the head...
  2. T

2.2 Stroker Kit + Cams

'lo all Can someone explain the difference between the three types of cams available from Toda - the A2, A3 and N2? They are all the same price!? Are they all ok for road use as well as track use? What is their effect? The Toda 2.2 Stroker kit seems like a serious upgrade to the engine...
  3. T

Bigger injectors and fuel pump?

What's the story with upgrading these on the Teg? Are there any offerings out there worth looking at? Anyone have any experience with the above?
  4. T

TODA ITB's

Anyone know what kinda spondoolucks these will cost? Anyone actually fitted another other make of ITB's?? If so, what's the gains like? I've been told that mid-range is an all-new experience and top end BHP might be a bit more. :?:
  5. T

Recommendations for KPro please

I've decided that to get a 100% quality job done in terms of getting my beloved teg KPro'd, that I need to get a ferry across the pond to the UK and get one of the reputable companies over there to do it. The DC5 is still relatively rare over here so not many places support it fully yet (some...
  6. T

Are these any good?

I was reading up on these for the DC5 - they seem to be pretty darn good. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about them or has had experience with them? http://www.toda-europe.com/products/hon ... overs.html
  7. T

Insane - bye bye Type R and Lambo!

This is probably ancient - but I never saw it before. The "soundtrack" over the video is hilarious but it really is an incredible piece of machinery... http://www.filecabi.net/video/590hpgolf.html
  8. T

This is why you should wear a helmet on the track!

EVO
  9. T

Ground Designs 2000

This is probably the most insane kit for the RSX I've seen to date: http://www.grounddesigns2000.com/index.php :shock: Mental!
  10. T

Heel and Toe

Ok, can any of you heel and toe afficionadoes please explain the proper way to do this? I know this probably sounds ridiculous, but I'm having serious trouble trying to do this properly, no matter how hard I try. I always end up hitting the brake way too hard with my heel and then, on...
  11. T

Personalise your PC

Some of you probably know this already but for those who don't and are morbidly amused by the nerdish little tweaks you can do to personalise your computer, I got this from The Register: -O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O- Personalising your PC Here’s a brilliantly...
  12. T

what the hoola is this thing?

hi all i just got myself a new Toda manifold to replace the Spoon one as apparantly there's better gains from the Toda on the DC5 currently. I still have the Spoon decat and cat back tho - so it'll be interesting to see if there really is any difference. ANYWAY, this thing that looks like...
  13. T

Front discs and pads

Afternoon all I currently have Apex'i grooved discs with Spoon pads on the front of my teg. I need to change these now as one of the discs has a small crack and the pads are near the wear meter mark. I was looking at the same discs again but with Mintex or Ferrodo pads this time. Has anyone...
  14. T

E.C.U. Modes?

Hi all Can anyone tell me if it is standard that the stock E.C.U. in the DC5 has two resets? i.e. one to clear fault codes and the other to put the car in "Learning Mode". My E.C.U. allows learning mode (which it is currently in after the last bout of work done) but I'm just curious if this...
  15. T

Toda vs Spoon

My Spoon manifold cracked a few days ago for the second time since I got it last year :evil: The performance is excellent from this piece of kit, but it just doesn't seem to like the climate or whatever so i'm looking at a part-exchange of the welded-up spoon manifold against a new Toda...
  16. T

Oil catch tank, engine oil cooler and gearbox oil cooler

I was told that Cusco make some or all of the above for the DC5. Upon actually trying to order the oil catch tank and the engine oil cooler, I was told they weren't released yet and were still in R&D. Can anyone tell me if this is true and if it is, can anyone recommend good alternatives...
  17. T

DISASTER! Help plz!!

Well there I was this evening fitting the front Cusco anti-roll bar and I couldn't crack one of the spring nuts on the left branch of the decat pipe joining the manifold. So, I asked my mate who happens to be a monster-sized rugby player to crack it for me. He cracked it alright - right in two...
  18. T

Back Tray/Parcel Shelf

My DC5 didn't come with a back tray, I'm just wondering are they supposed to have a back tray at all? Any of you other DC5 owners have a back tray in your DC5 ???
  19. T

Ecotek CB-26P

I bought one of these things a while ago for my then car an Alfa 147. I hadn't a clue where to fit it then, plus Alfa's are dodgy enough at the best of times without owner tampering. Anyway, I found this thing-a-ma-bob the other day when I was poking around in the garage and wondered if it...
  20. T

Boot Lock

Something strange has been happening with my teg in the past month or so. Whenever I turn on the alarm or lock the car with the central locking button, i can hear the boot lock trying to engage over and over until it eventually does lock the boot properly. the only reason that this is a...