Search results

1. D

Drivers side central locking motor

I've just had the same problem with the actuator... I wonder how common a problem this is? I've just had it all apart and taken a look whilst checking connections etc... Will be on the phone in the morning to order a new actuator
  2. D

Donnington 22nd July Full Day

if your car is borderline then just take it a little easy when going past the sound meter.. thats what most people do lol
  3. D

has anybody seen whats winning the british touring cars?????

it costs them £250k to prepare one as a race car...
  4. D

ABS coming on at 10 mph WHY

wont touch your car? :shock:
  5. D

Tyre Pressures

is that 33psi when cold or hot mike? you maybe surprised how much it increases when driving hard!
  6. D

Warped Discs?

if you were running uprated pads with the standard discs then yea chances are you got em too hot and warped them.. i did the same on Donington GP Circuit.. the extra corners are harsh on the brakes :roll:
  7. D

Donnington Evening 22nd May VIDEO

only 100 down through craners? :p good vid... looks like they have done a good job on the new pits :)
  8. D

Bedford Autodrome 3rd August 2006 - Evening session

1/4 of a day more like! lol But yea... if its what you want to do then fair enough.. you will have a great time there, its a fantastic circuit! Worth checking out a couple of the vids posted on this forum to get some idea of the lines before you go ;)
  9. D

Keevil May 15th

Im thinking about doing one of the Donington evening sessions with bookatrack but if anyone spots any reasonable full day events there then let me know :) I have booked cadwell for next month.... want to book one at Oulton Park too
  10. D

Bedford Autodrome 3rd August 2006 - Evening session

Hmm.... thats a lot of money for 2.5 hours but its a great circuit non the less I think i would rather pay the extra for a full day myself
  11. D

Bedford Autodrome 29th April - VIDEOS

hehe.. thanks Franz :) When are we going to see you at a trackday again? :roll:
  12. D

Bedford Autodrome 29th April - VIDEOS

I thought I would upload a couple of clips from yesterdays trackday. 1. Me chasing an elise round half the track before he looses control and spins right in front of me heh 2. Me chasing an Ariel Atom on his outlap Both can be downloaded from here...
  13. D

headlamp condensation

theres a simple solution for this... simply wait for a nice warm / dry day and then undo the bulbs and let the condensation clear / evaporate itself before putting them back in... simple... However, I was impatient and the weather was crap and so I went a step further and took the whole...
  14. D

Bedford Autodrome 29th April

yes i will :) Any idea if theres any places to stay near by? i.e. A Travel lodge or something.... small trek for me so im thinking of heading down the night before
  15. D

Cheers truffs :) surely there must be more people up for this?
  16. D

Hahaha... you beat me to it! I just this second come online to ask if anyone wanted to come... I booked earlier today and yes I did notice a rather large S2000 collective :) Also... does anyone have any good vids of this circuit? Cheers, Damien.
  17. D

On Track FAQ

ive previously stuck at 34psi when warm too....
  18. D

Donington Park - Sunday 26th Feb

Just ordered mine... £360 for a set - bargain! :D and yea Chris... You just clipped the grass a little bit thats all :D
  19. D

Donington Park - Sunday 26th Feb

have you got yourself a nice set of track tyres for the summer? ive got my eye on some Dunlop DJ01's
  20. D

TOYO'S T1R 215/45/17 OR EAGLE F1 GSD3??

which yoko's are people goin for?