Search results

1. D

Bedford Autodrome 29th April - VIDEOS

I thought I would upload a couple of clips from yesterdays trackday. 1. Me chasing an elise round half the track before he looses control and spins right in front of me heh 2. Me chasing an Ariel Atom on his outlap Both can be downloaded from here...
  2. D

We need more TrackChat / TrackAction

Come on guys... we need some regular DC5 action on the track! 8) There doesn't seem to be much going on at the moment :?
  3. D

Donington Park - Sunday 26th Feb

One of Donington Parks Trakzone days - £99 sessioned Anyone else up for it? Simon? ;)
  4. D

Who is insured with HIC?

Just wondered if anyone is insured with them with annual trackday cover and how much your paying? Cheers, Damien.
  5. D

Goodies :)

Ive been waiting a few weeks for these now but they have finally arrived from Japan! woohoo AP Lockheed HTSL Brake Discs Also got some new YellowStuff pads too (the new DM1793 compound) Should keep me busy for an hour or so one night :D
  6. D

Jackson Racing exhaust manifold vs TODA Exhaust Manifold

I was just lookin at these two on www.system-r.co.uk and was wondering if anyone had any advice on which is the best to go for? Does anyone have either fitted already? At the moment I just have a cat back Mugen Twin Loop system. Cheers. Damien.
  7. D

Spoon progressive springs vs Standard ones (on the track)

Can anyone actually say that they have compared the two and if there was much difference with the spoon ones? I im just wondering whether it is worth it or not - whats everyones opinion?
  8. D

Donington Park GP Circuit Video Clips (05-10-2005)

As promised I have uploaded a little sequence that I have put together here: (Right click and save as) http://www.thetinterweb.com/videos/donington%20gp%20circuit%2005-10-05.wmv Check out Sharpeys DC5 driving through redgate :p...
  9. D

Who Stocks Brake Discs?

Does anyone know any UK suppliers that stock any type of DC5 Brake disc? Cheers, Damien
  10. D

Donington Park (National) - Wednesday 5 October

I think its about time I went back to Donington for some action... does anyone else fancy coming along? Its an open pit day costing £185 and it looks like theres a few S2000's going so it will be interesting to see how they compare onthe track :D come on.. don't be shy :lol:
  11. D

K20A individual throttle bodies

Has anyone looked into throttle bodies for our K20A? I could only find the following froma quick google search: http://www.clockwisemotion.co.uk/index/ ... y-kit.html
  12. D

Where's all the TrackChat?

Seems to been very quiet in here recently... lets get some track action! :p
  13. D

Oil Filter Wrench

Is there anywhere online that sells a oil filter removal wrench for honda filters? I mean one like the following: Useful because they can be used to tighten the filter up half a turn or whatever it is as stated in the service manaul. (I have always done oil filters hand tight - first time i...
  14. D

Carbon Splitter / lower lip

Is there anywhere in the UK that sells these? also does anyone have a picture of one on a blue DC5? I have tried searching but can't find much :( thanks
  15. D

Cadwell Park video clips (28/07/2005)

I have uploaded two video clips from Cadwell 'Aqua' Park which, can be downloaded from here if you want to check them out: http://www.thetinterweb.com/videos/cadwell.html Jonster and I were planning on recording some DC5 vs DC5 action in the afternoon but unfortunately the mist descended upon...
  16. D

Tracking (Wheels)

Where did you go to have it done and how much did it cost?
  17. D

Cadwell Park Thursday 28th July (open pit)

Well after having such a great time at Cadwell park a couple of weeks back I already have my eye on the next trackday there. This truly is an amazing circuit and with open pit its going to be one hell of a great day! So who else fancies coming along to the uk's mini nurburgring? :D
  18. D

Cadwell Park Video Clip (17/05/2005)

Had a fantastic day at Cadwell Park yesterday.... was also good to meet Mark, Franz and Trung there! Definately a hard / technical circuit but damn is was soo much fun!! :D Anyway... i have uploaded a small clip of a couple of my laps if anyone fancies a peek...
  19. D

Oil Filter (Halfords or Honda)

Is there going to be any difference between the two? i'm planning on doing an oil chance before next trackday. Cheers, Damien
  20. D

Semi slicks with standard suspension setup

Im just wondering if there is any reason for not doing this? any problems with the extra grip with factory standard suspension? Since I can't source any 15's im thinking about doing this with 16's (for trackday use of course) Any advice would be apreciated! Cheers, Damien