Search results

1. J

New toy!!! :)

so i take it thats its worth the 500 pounds then :lol: :lol: just being nosey how much and who fitted it?
  2. J

Injen CAIntake:All Change

did you have to cut into the bumper or wheel arch cos when you install a simlar product in the EP3 (the AEM V1) you gotta do this
  3. J

Salty roads

How much is it to under seal the DC5? i heard its a pain gettin off all the over spray from the body work
  4. J

what car?

hi, i think the teg is more like a group 20, and then you got the case of finding some one who knows what it is (look at thte insurance section for more advice there) my mates got a type r at 21 he said it about a group 17, as for sex appeal i prefer the TEG, its far more refined and in NOT as...
  5. J

JUST A RANT

do they not want us to have these motors?!? man they mke it hard e-nuff (long waits, keeping it in the docks for ages, test after test and then finally gettin OEM parts is a Bi**h) wots next? a total body search on colloection of the keys
  6. J

JUST A RANT

sorry newera imports
  7. J

JUST A RANT

as much as i want the car i cant justify the 3500 to 4k mark for the insurance, but the up side is in 2 years i'll have all the money to buy the car and i'm thinking bout a custom import any ways (i really want a black one with full INGS kit & carbon bonnet :lol: ) thinking about asking newear...
  8. J

JUST A RANT

i HATE being 21!!! finaly got my old man to allow me to buy a DC5 (went to see one and he loved it) got about 8k saved up, THEN i fone up for insurance and no one would come near me!!!!! its so annoying having to wait another 2 years :evil: :evil:
  9. J

double-din headunit

me being stupid has the kenwood got a removable face the DDX7025
  10. J

double-din headunit

that looks like on sweet head unit but is the face removable (had one to many bad experiences with stuff being nicked) its ok @ 900 pound and it looks different to the avic X1, which buy the way is not that good any way i had it hooked up to 4x jl audio w3 d2's runnin off a DLS A6 amp (gives...
  11. J

Any One Heard of Group 20? :?

yeah thats what i thought IMHO the black one was a bit on the expensive side i'm sure one of the other importers could get a better example for around the 17k mark. Just out of interest what does 17K buy you in terms of the car? i saw a full INGS kitted one on gt-c.com for about 17k.
  12. J

Any One Heard of Group 20? :?

i was just looking on the net and came across this company, www.import-japanese-cars.com they import dc5's but i've never heard of them, they are really close to me so i was wondering if any of you ppl have ever used them or heard on any one that has? thanks .
  13. J

performance help

this may sound really dumb but i'm newbie and am saving for a dc5 (only got 7k far) but what sould i look for on the car when i import it (performance wise),is it worth finding one with a 'c' pack(what is this exactly?) or any other mods, i would like one with a mugen exhaust and a gruppie m...
  14. J

Looking For a DC5

Thanks for the advice, i think i will wait till i'm 23 now just save the money to buy one i was gonna put most of it on finance but i really want one no other car has the exclusiveness like the TEG like it was posted on this forum there must only be about 100 or so in the UK
  15. J

Looking For a DC5

thanks for that the only problem with getting a smaller car is that i'm 6 foot 3 is the insurance really that much ohh... well looks like i'm gonna have to be a named driver under my mother will this change the insurance quote?
  16. J

Looking For a DC5

Hi i've just turned 21 and looking for new car, i want a honda but not a common as muck civic type r, i saw a imported dc5 the other day and really want some more info on it a few questions i have are * is servicing easy *how easy can i get replacement parts *whats the insurance like any help...